Pc enthusiats question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc enthusiats question

Shud i get this for uni next yr? not for gaming. cus i already have good pc.

http://store.apple.com/ca/buy-mac/macbook-pro

THE 15 INCH 2.0 Gz one not the 2.3 ghz one

Man Mac's are the biggest waste of money, you can get a computer with way better specs, for way cheaper if you get windows.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeCoolology View Post
      Man Mac's are the biggest waste of money, you can get a computer with way better specs, for way cheaper if you get windows.
      me and barrett both told you this last night nigga. df, learn to listen

Comment

Kishor you can't afford a mac aren't ypu supposed to be in "business school" kuthropali ass nigga

Comment

Why buy a Mac? You can get the same thing for half the price. Or if you have the money to buy a mac, you could build yourself a pretty sick laptop...

Comment

What are you taking in Uni? Macs are good to learn if studying anything media related because chances are the offices will be using Macs, so it's good to familiarize yourself with it. As for choice, I can't access the page at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Doll View Post
              What are you taking in Uni? Macs are good to learn if studying anything media related because chances are the offices will be using Macs, so it's good to familiarize yourself with it. As for choice, I can't access the page at the moment.
              Accounting and finance but i heard macs are recommended for business

Comment

Originally posted by LegitKush View Post
                Accounting and finance but i heard macs are recommended for business

They are, which is why I think it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with a mac. You're on the right track, I'll look at that page later if you haven't figured out what you're going to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doll View Post
                  They are, which is why I think it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with a mac. You're on the right track, I'll look at that page later if you haven't figured out what you're going to buy.
                  Alright thx lol

Comment

firstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttt of aLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, when you have a mac it presents a statement to the people around you that you are enthusiastic about your work and the things you do, most people that buy macs buy them to follow the crowd and following the crowd education wise is a great thing, but the negatives to that is the $1400 you'll spend for $700 hardware but the look does show emphasis.

ALSO: you are far less likely to run into some novice hacker with a program bought off the internet as most coders design their "products" for windows and the mac comes with better software pre-installed.

Pretty much if you are a straight up person that doesnt steal software off torrented sites, and doesnt do illegal activity then the mac is for you, but if you are the person that loves finding new ways to do things both good and bad then windows is for you.

Mac is for ignorant people - quote from a bad person
                    Mac is safer, easier and cleaner - quote from a good person.

but with all that said do not let anyone tell you anything otherwise, MAC IS NOT BETTER THAN WINDOWS IN ANYWAY AT ALL, be it programs, speed, "accessiblity", heat reduction, ANYTHING.

you wanna know how?

1 key concept

>PRODUCT SALES<
                    Last edited by HEADNODE; 07-15-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Well one month before I got a new iMac and I like everything about it. About gaming, there are more than 470 FREE steam games to choose, people just say it is bad for gaming because they don't find the games they play at Windows there. About the price, a mac screen costs 1000$, this is why they are all so expensive. So, you can buy a Mac Mini and a buy your own screen, mouse, keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                      X