X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any more news on Freestyle 3on3?

Specific release date?

Everyone drop PSN names here

Any more info on FS 3on3? It seem got quiet now mobdro kodi...

After winning the tournament, I'm leaning on FS 3on3 now. Not sure yet...gotta give that game a chance, especially as a console, since my brother has PS4.

I know yall made a fourm posts related to it, but again please - Everyone drop your PSN names down (even you Charlie aka FS3on3-lover, I know we have our difference, its time to merge and take on the world)

God Bless.
    Last edited by Itachi; 10-18-2021, 04:36 AM.

Excuse me, does anyone here know a reliable skin exchanger? I have much junk piled up in Steam that I would trade for rarer junk.

Comment

Fun game, the only thing I don't like is the number of players in the room. I think a 3 on 3 game is too little, and all the arcade fun is lost. The guy who asked about skin exchanges. I searched especially for you in correspondence with a friend for a link to this site https://skincashier.com/. Is this what you were talking about it? On this site, I think you can sell skins from CS and get real money. My friend and I were talking about it, we wanted to try to do it, but we never found the free time. I hope you'll be able to make some money. Let me know if this is what you were asking about it.
      Last edited by sardaham; 11-11-2021, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X