Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3on 3 FS (the proffesor??)

yo nice job that yall put the professer on the game BUT
    put the rest of team ball up, even that fat dude that looked like big joe but could shoot but he died some years ago
    cus if everyone just run around with the proffessor lol all these weak characters gonna get finessed cus the preview looked like he was a dg and sw combined

I've tried him on PS4 FS 3on3, his moves is pretty sick & probably the best looking PG out there with a wet jump-shot beside the non-spc "Jess."

While on FS2, we get monkey, kevin hart and chipmunk for our PG...

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
      I've tried him on PS4 FS 3on3, his moves is pretty sick & probably the best looking PG out there with a wet jump-shot beside the non-spc "Jess."

While on FS2, we get monkey, kevin hart and chipmunk for our PG...
      we need to have better customization, we need to be able to pick skin colour, height, playstyle, dunk, shot, pass animations etc
      but there should be limits for each type of build

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post

we need to have better customization, we need to be able to pick skin colour, height, playstyle, dunk, shot, pass animations etc
        but there should be limits for each type of build
        That's way too deep, it would be dope if GK did that, but nt that's too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

That's way too deep, it would be dope if GK did that, but nt that's too much to ask.
          fam for the amount of money niggas drop we ain't get enough from gk, other games got broke ass ppl but get the most lit updates.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
            fam for the amount of money niggas drop we ain't get enough from gk, other games got broke ass ppl but get the most lit updates.
            u play 3on3? whats your psn name

Comment

The characters in 3on3 look way better compared to FS2. I wish they added more content, their new match making system lit tho & that job market crap. Its a start cant complain. A year from now hopefully crew and tourneys will start up. Just glad hackers arent rampant on the console.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

u play 3on3? whats your psn name
                Ion play it I just had a look den I was like hell naw

Comment

Comment

lmao whoever singin is TWEAKIN

Comment

Working...
                    X