Dylans Music๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylans Music๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ

Must Admit I Fucked Plenty Of Bitches To Dylan's Music ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Credits Due To My Mans SoundCloud Songs R.I.P To The Fact That They Gone & ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have nothing that helps get these Bitches in the mood quick ~ Sincerely Body #57

Originally posted by Chainable View Post
    Must Admit I Fucked Plenty Of Bitches To Dylan's Music ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Credits Due To My Mans SoundCloud Songs R.I.P To The Fact That They Gone & ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have nothing that helps get these Bitches in the mood quick ~ Sincerely Body #57
    Dylan's music causes cancerous brain tumors. IcyJFish is 100x better. NT

Comment

the background tho is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Dylan's music causes cancerous brain tumors. IcyJFish is 100x better. NT
        How about no...& Citadel we know on the low you listen to all of them & sk โœ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comment

Good news for you I'm bout to drop a single for the first time in 2 years in a few days. Time to smash some thotties dawg
          @Shaq I will smash your wife to my music tbh
          Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 05-08-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citadel
            not really. they wack asf
            It's okay, I make music for females and for homies who get females, your just not one of those

Comment

can u make some music when u lonely af and u need some friends?

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post

It's okay, I make music for females and for homies who get females, your just not one of those
                you make music to get females because with all that make up you be wearing, you be looking like a transgender.

Comment

Wait, what...

Comment

Working...
                  X