Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTENSE FS3on3 game with the comeback & a wild finish!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

lol who does this guy think he is? You talk like a number one option when you're honestly a third wheel on every team you succeed on. I'll actually take you serious when you lead for once in your life. Thought it was time for you to be a number one option since you've never left the comfort zone of a corner boy since you can't take the pressure. Your insecurities is the reason why you won't ever win shit without better players than you on your team. You were playing PG on a SG lmao for Christ sake.. call yourself Kobe but you average like 40 pass attempts a game lmao. You're somebody who never knew what he wanted to be growing up you hybrid ass prick.
    Haha still sets the FS2 record for scoring 71 points in a game.

I don't even need to score any points to beat you, Felix.

Sad part - I can have a line of stat sheet with all 0's & STILL WIN.

Why? Because I'm a fkn winner & I'll do whatever it takes to win. I could be on the bench, giving out cups of water, waving my towel and still win.

Winning all it matters. Winning is all I do. Winning is the name of the game.

No one remembers someone scoring 100 points. 30 blocks, 50 steals. At the end of the day, winning is everything.

This is why ME > YOU

Shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Haha still sets the FS2 record for scoring 71 points in a game.

I don't even need to score any points to beat you, Felix.

Sad part - I can have a line of stat sheet with all 0's & STILL WIN.

Why? Because I'm a fkn winner & I'll do whatever it takes to win. I could be on the bench, giving out cups of water, waving my towel and still win.

Winning all it matters. Winning is all I do. Winning is the name of the game.

No one remembers someone scoring 100 points. 30 blocks, 50 steals. At the end of the day, winning is everything.

This is why ME > YOU

Shhhhh
      Thanks for proving my point, You're delusional
      Last edited by FelixFS; 01-02-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X