Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTENSE FS3on3 game with the comeback & a wild finish!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTENSE FS3on3 game with the comeback & a wild finish!

Fs3on3 > FS2

Nice clutch layup. 3on3 seems too slow and simple for my taste; very major channel-esque

Comment

Is that highest level?

Comment

can this game be adjusted to sky angle view?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          Is that highest level?
          Nah, just one of the decent team we ran by that almost caught us slipping. When there's a real set of team, it's pretty challenging. I can see the challenge when it's tournament day. It's a start tho.

It got lot of fs1 feel, just for some reason, I keep enjoying playing it. Idk why..

Comment

Originally posted by S U F F E R View Post
            can this game be adjusted to sky angle view?
            Not yet, it's still in open beta, I'm sure camera option will be release soon..

Comment

" That D is lookin a little ragged rn"

Comment

Word on the street is Poomva is looking for yall blood lolz. Told me himself in party chat with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                  Word on the street is Poomva is looking for yall blood lolz. Told me himself in party chat with him.
                  I'm 2-0 against him and his boy.

2-1 against you & felix.

Word on the street, me & dbll going for the ring whenever the next tournament come out.

I'm be the first FS player to win 12&3.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                    ​Well he better hope it's sooner rather than later. I'd hate to have more than 1 character past 1st prestige and play scorer both halves.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

2-1 against you & felix.

Word on the street, me & dbll going for the ring whenever the next tournament come out.

Lol bra ur not. Me and felix gonna win it. And u blew us 1 game we did the same. Yall funny lls. I play with yall but let's be serious felix by far best pg in game. We got something for yall when it actually happens. And truthfully poomva said he had yall on stream blowing yall out.
                      Last edited by Charlie; 12-31-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

2-1 against you & felix.

Lol I don't see why you don't play on a scoring position? you're 2-1 against me? wait wait a minute lol. I was on TripleDouble's team when he completely demolished you for three games straight. Made you quit scoring position and reality checked you on being a corner boy. Don't see why you're still talking to me when clearly I witnessed my boy george rape you a new asshole. Please learn your place and stop lying on your self. PoomVa's team did blow you out on twitch for four games straight with no contest, it's on there still if you want to go watch it lol. I saw it live and it was pretty nice watching them rip you apart with ease lol. Pride doesn't even main PF but he was dogging you on the boards son. Luckily George is mature enough to not taking any screenshots since who gives a fuck it's just a game.

Comment

Yawn...New Year New Bullshit.

Felix? Best PG? Don't make me laugh lol no one can come close to me on PG, especially on D.

It k - I stay winning.

You guys - on the other hand...haven't won anything...since 2007 or so? Yike.

Plz post SS or stfu.

Comment

Lmao reason why it was blow outs I literally installed the game that day. 1st prestige with nothing. They dont want to see me on a maxed out Carolina

Comment

Yawn...New Year New Bullshit.

Felix? Best PG? Don't make me laugh lol no one can come close to me on PG, especially on D.

It k - I stay winning.

You guys - on the other hand...haven't won anything...since 2007 or so? Yike.

Plz post SS or stfu.
                              lol who does this guy think he is? You talk like a number one option when you're honestly a third wheel on every team you succeed on. I'll actually take you serious when you lead for once in your life. Thought it was time for you to be a number one option since you've never left the comfort zone of a corner boy since you can't take the pressure. Your insecurities is the reason why you won't ever win shit without better players than you on your team. You were playing PG on a SG lmao for Christ sake.. call yourself Kobe but you average like 40 pass attempts a game lmao. You're somebody who never knew what he wanted to be growing up you hybrid ass prick.

Comment

Working...
                              X