Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make sure to VOTE tomorrow, it is your most important right as an American.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

LMFAO.

Got em coach.

Dude dont go around your neighborhood and tell people to vote.. That shit is mad annoying, some GROUP of people came to my door yesterday and tried to make me vote. I told them I was voting for Trump and shut the door. That shit is annoying bro.
    But I didn't tell anyone who to vote for, and got 2 more commitments to vote for people who wouldn't have . I rather be annoying than not care about our country. Each decision is important.

You need to appreciate people reminding you of your RIGHT to decide the future of our country. DO NOT BE SILENT, even if you write in a candidate, that's better than nothing.

USE YOUR RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN AND VOTE TOMORROW.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      USE YOUR RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN AND VOTE TOMORROW.
      What if I'm too busy to get to the polls?

Comment

fill out an absentee ballot!

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
          What if I'm too busy to get to the polls?
          You had a whole two weeks to early vote which has better hours, less waiting, and you can vote at a more convenient location.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
            You had a whole two weeks to early vote which has better hours, less waiting, and you can vote at a more convenient location.
            I know that. I was trolling and playing devil's advocate.

Comment

Trump 🚂 #HillaryforPrison

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post
                Voting is stupid for my circumstances.

Ever hear of something called "gerrymandering"? Basically, the political party that won last time can draw the lines for the regions of the state for votes. As long as the population is somewhat equal, they can do whatever. They will intentionally make the other party have less regions that win, which will ensure their party wins. In truth, voting doesn't matter in my state of California, because even if there were more republican votes(in a place filled with minorities), the system is rigged for a Democratic win.

Only time it matters is if you are a big swing state, or if one candidate is absolutely horrible. Seeing as how we have a horrible selection, it doesn't do anything.

Most likely, Clinton will win. We will most likely go to war with Russia and Syria, with this "no fly zone" shit. Fallout 3 is perhaps gonna be real.
                There's are plenty of other things to vote for.

Comment

IF YOU DON'T TRY, YOU'LL NEVER WIN.

YOU CAN'T MAKE IT IF YOU DON'T SHOOT!

Comment

Working...
                  X