September 26!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

You and your bro can play it together that's benefit of the couch mode. I'm just glad I don't have to play a fs game with hackers no more.
    Naw, hackers is everywhere no matter what.

Even COD has hackers. I have seen jesus army men in the sky walking and shooting ay me.

GTA? Forget it.

There will always be hackers no matter where you go. Just gotta embrace and pray the company is doing their job.

Comment

I just played it, not used to the controls o.O still think it got potential.

No male SG??

Will there be customize clothes?

I think they will do better since it's only cbt.

Only thing I don't like is the switch character lol...

Comment

No to everything you just asked. Don't waste your time and money if you don't already have a ps4.
        Certain skills are locked to certain characters which is BS. This games gives nothing that you can't find in FS2 leave it up to Joy City to actually find a way to make a game worst that is Comparing it to FS2 cbt. They dont even have simple stuff like 5 winstreak name color change. The main scoring shooting gaurd is glitched so if you quick jumper on wide 3s with her it uses her middleshot stat and even if you make it counts as 2.
        Now that I have actually played every position the cbt is about a 5/10
        Its like California Disneyland, if you've already been to Disney World you're gonna be let down.
        Last edited by Retro; 09-26-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I honestly think the gameS foundation isn't that bad. If everything was given to us first day then it wouldn't be called cbt. Retro made some good inputs. Best way to test? Play it yourself.

Comment

Comment

So far I'm 3-0 in playing it.. it's really basic and and easy to play

Comment

Working...
              X