Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that we want to break the rules of the bible and justify it in our head?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 10 commandments do not save us but rather remind us of how much we need God's forgiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Raida View Post
      The 10 commandments do not save us but rather remind us of how much we need God's forgiveness.

LOL. If god really does exist, he'd have to beg for my forgiveness. Death, war, famine, calamity, disease, corruption, child with cancer, pedophile priests, I mean c'mon if there's really GOD how does he not see this and act? GOD is a man-made concept just to keep common people quiet. "All you need is faith" is a euphemism for "stop asking hard questions".

Comment

God sacrificed himself to himself to appease himself and therefore save humanity from himself. Makes sense.

Comment

There ares no right answering. God is in our brain it is our brains.

Comment

I believe in God.

But i'm believe God is E.T or maybe.

Or maybe we are another planet experimented and our God or Creater is another human being. He might be a Genius who created a mini planet called earth and that creator iss biggier than the planet earth and we human size just like microbes.

Comment

Holy shit shut the holy fuck up this is basketball that u play with a keyboard. Go worth ship ur God somewhere else.

Comment

listen its not that we WANT to break it. its just things that we enjoy may not be what god has wanted us to do. so people do what is not allowed. for their own enjoyment. its not by force.

Comment

Ya'll have no answers, just an fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
                    listen its not that we WANT to break it. its just things that we enjoy may not be what god has wanted us to do. so people do what is not allowed. for their own enjoyment. its not by force.
                    exactly lol

Comment

very interesting responses:

to the ones saying this is just basketball or we should hide our conversation, what will winning a game do, if you lose your soul?
                      And how can you prosper without God's support?

You need God for everything.
                      Personally I'm a Christian. I believe following Christ is the only way for peace in the world.

Comment

what happens to your soul all depends on who you ask and their cultural and/or religious background will give you different answers.
                        there are plenty those that has met prosperity without god's support and plenty of those that met poverty while seeking god's support, and vice versa.

religion isn't the issue in world peace, its tolerance. you can follow jesus on the path to peace the same way someone else can follow muhammad or buddha to world peace. the key factor is to understand your own views can be different of others and being ok with it.

Comment

Believing in God is what matters.

Comment

let there peace on Earth!

Comment

Working...
                            X