Volunteered at the soup kitchen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteered at the soup kitchen

It was fun I met a hot woman but she is married, I prefer older girls in there mid 30's to 40's she's 37 and I'm 23 I'm pretty sure she wants me as well,what do I do?

Ps: Sorry nutmeg that I'm cheating on you but you been playing hard to get for 2 years now, you don't answer my support tickets you don't responds to my text anymore I though you and I had something, I'll still buy you the world if this relationship doesn't work out.

Marry her and get a green card

Comment

that's awesome you helped out humanity, really cool!

um my suggestion is don't go for her. You already know my past and I can't judge you either way, but God intended a marriage to be forever and you aren't meant to sabotage that. Keep trying your best and something good will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        that's awesome you helped out humanity, really cool!

um my suggestion is don't go for her. You already know my past and I can't judge you either way, but God intended a marriage to be forever and you aren't meant to sabotage that. Keep trying your best and something good will happen.
        Ah thanks for the advice I guess me and nutmeg are back together. Btw milks gave me your phone number I called it mid tourney to find out where u were you dint pick up why?

Comment

u can text me, my comp isn't running so good right now, I do get voicemails tho.

Comment

Working...
          X