Anticipated PS4 Game 3on3 Freestyle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anticipated PS4 Game 3on3 Freestyle

Here is the link for anyone that wants to check out the gameplay.

Check out this full match from 3on3 Freestyle, an upcoming PS4-exclusive F2P basketball game inspired by classic arcade sports games like NBA Jam and Street.

Sigh wasnt it suppose to be released yrs ago?

Comment

this is what you're waiting for?

Comment

this game looks so trash imo for ps4 shit looks trash

Comment

I just posted this on off topic...lol. u out here reaching for attention

Comment

Its basically Fs2 Remastered on Unreal 4 Engine nothing is really new except the art Style and character models. It will be no different the severs will still be west but this time instead of shit GK severs it will be Shit PS4 Severs which is still a step up but, Still f2p I don't know if it will be heavy pay to win thought they have to keep people playing on consoles, there will be exclusive stuff for people who want buy stuff still i guess but how much and how it affects the game we wont know for sure untill it comes out. Trash it maybe for people who played this on PC. But the longevity of the game will be forever if JoyCity can launch this right and keep it going I mean cause it is a console title, and who knows bro tbh maybe people will checkout the PC version just to see which one is better , maybe eventually will get the upgrade too and cross play will be enabled just like SFV

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Its basically Fs2 Remastered on Unreal 4 Engine nothing is really new except the art Style and character models. It will be no different the severs will still be west but this time instead of shit GK severs it will be Shit PS4 Severs which is still a step up but, Still f2p I don't know if it will be heavy pay to win thought they have to keep people playing on consoles, there will be exclusive stuff for people who want buy stuff still i guess but how much and how it affects the game we wont know for sure untill it comes out. Trash it maybe for people who played this on PC. But the longevity of the game will be forever if JoyCity can launch this right and keep it going I mean cause it is a console title, and who knows bro tbh maybe people will checkout the PC version just to see which one is better , maybe eventually will get the upgrade too and cross play will be enabled just like SFV
              I was thinking the same thing, crossplay would be fun. The serious PC players stomping the console casuals haha

Comment

looks like a dumber version of fs2 and that's hard to achieve

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  pls no hate haha

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post

MikeCool, Can I call you that?

Anyways Sir, your comment "harder to achieve" elaborate? Because its on a smoother OS than PC its self ( Because EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SPECS) Better Service than GameKiss Severs, Not to mention a safer place to not get hacked from, Plus its actually operated by JoyCity. So seeing all these pluses to the table I could "Go on". but the point is what are you talking about my man, Just trying to figure it out is all.

Comment

i am slightly disappointed that it seems like the gameplay isnt going to be any different from FS2 and I really hope that the feature of switching your character in game isnt going to be a thing

Comment

I think it's have some new feature, like you can subs player on the game (WE REALLY NEED THAT).
                        I think ISO play gonna dominate the game, unless they decided to give everybody intercept.

The only this game needs is an off ball defense, like seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Soegiarto View Post
                          I think it's have some new feature, like you can subs player on the game (WE REALLY NEED THAT).
                          I think ISO play gonna dominate the game, unless they decided to give everybody intercept.

The only this game needs is an off ball defense, like seriously.
                          Subbing players could happen but i doubt that for sure this is Street Basketball...

And as for intercept it wont happen why give every position a skill that not every position can master...(PG ,SG and SF have Intercept...)
                          Imagine if PF and C had intercept. why would you need Guards for or SF you could dominate with just 3 PF's....because they could literally do everything now..
                          So i highly doubt some of the things your asking for for (Mind you) a Street Basket Ball game.

Comment

Subbing players could happen but i doubt that for sure this is Street Basketball...

And as for intercept it wont happen why give every position a skill that not every position can master...(PG ,SG and SF have Intercept...)
                            Imagine if PF and C had intercept. why would you need Guards for or SF you could dominate with just 3 PF's....because they could literally do everything now..
                            So i highly doubt some of the things your asking for for (Mind you) a Street Basket Ball game.
                            ^This, PF's don't need anymore tools than they already have.

Comment

But they don't have SP intercept / low stamina / bad steal stats. And without that, stealing is hard.
                              Because in this game you can spam pass, and get away with it.

Edit: Nah, just give the change subs, and change to CT / power SF. That's works too...
                              Last edited by Samuel Soegiarto; 08-16-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X