happy bday mc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy bday mc

fs1/fs2 legend, hope u enter next tournament u pro regular season player -_-.!

enjoy the day

Happy birthday to the most iconic FS PLAYER.... mc!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mike

Comment

Happy B Day MC

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Nutmeg;n167252]Happy Birthday!

he told me, he wishes for a tournament

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Oh snap, thanks FS homies! Shout out to SK for letting me know about the thread. I have been busy moving into my new place, it's been pretty sick. Took me a while to get my 250mb Comcast line back, but I finally got it so I'll be signing in soon. Hope to get some games in, hopefully its like riding a bike.

For the record, MC is now 26 years old. I used to lie about my age in Sierra so I could get into dUP (The orginal best crew of FS1, not the new dUP) and then I just stuck with it for the rest of my FS career lol

Comment

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Comment

Originally posted by twitch.tvMikeCoolism View Post
                      Oh snap, thanks FS homies! Shout out to SK for letting me know about the thread. I have been busy moving into my new place, it's been pretty sick. Took me a while to get my 250mb Comcast line back, but I finally got it so I'll be signing in soon. Hope to get some games in, hopefully its like riding a bike.

For the record, MC is now 26 years old. I used to lie about my age in Sierra so I could get into dUP (The orginal best crew of FS1, not the new dUP) and then I just stuck with it for the rest of my FS career lol
                      One of the goats of sg on fs1. #respect. Lol I lied about my age to get in dup too. My skill Lvl made them not question me lol. Ppl don't know how hard it was to get in that crew. I think u had to be 18 or 21. I was like 16. I told felix we would implement having 18 years of age for our new crew to rid ourselves of crew hoppers and disloyal ppl. Also to pay homage to best crew in fs na history (original dup). Have it up tho bra
                      Last edited by Charlie; 06-30-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

What position is he?

Comment

Working...
                        X