Libra's Road Rage Incident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libra's Road Rage Incident

I want to share a story with you guys, to take out my rage and anger.

Alright, so i was on my way home from basketball with my friends, half way there, traffic everywhere I was trying to turn left on the red light. People had to wait about 3 full green lights for their turn to turn left because the amount of traffic, there were 3-4 cars ahead of me trying to turn on a yellow light. After the first car turned the car in front of me started to move up and then suddenly a dark blue car cut me off (and 10 cars behind me) about 2 or 4 inch away from hitting me, the driver did not indicate or anything obviously I got mad and extremely pissed off at this point that a reckless driver like that literally almost crashed into me. I sat there for about 20 seconds trying to cool down, thinking to myself is it worth confronting this person, if I take action will it be worth it? What about the consequences, I'm speaking from multiple experiences of confronting dumb drivers. So then the turn left green arrow light was on and I was still thinking about it, then I said fuck it I switched to the middle lane the dark blue car driver was on the right lane as soon as I passed the driver I saw a white fucking blonde bitch on her phone, that made me even more mad I swerve into the right lane and back into the middle lane scaring her. After that I gave her a hand signal from my left window with my hands above my hood, telling her to cut me off again. I did it multiple times but she just wouldn't do it again, and at this point I was thinking to myself "If you're gonna cut me off once, come do it again bitch. Then she finally tries to speed up on me, uh no bitch, i blocked her from speeding up attempting to cut me off then she tries to switch to the middle lane. I did not block her way this time because there was a red light ahead so I could confront her. I said
    "Hey, do you enjoy cutting people off like that?" Then she acts if she didn't know anything and tried to put the blame on me saying "You fucking cut me off"
    Then "I said you cutted me off from the right side at the stop light almost hitting me, at least use your indicator and I would've let you slide in" Then she yelled "DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME", obviously that triggered me even more. Then i said "Learn some fucking manners bitch, you dirty fucking slut you shouldn't be dangerously cutting people off like that, driving like that you will kill someone soon." She replied "I said DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME I'll come out and beat your ass" At this point I'm thinking this bitch is crazy and I started to laugh about it from the inside. Then I said "Come out then, if you want to be treated like a man" then she just continue to text on her phone. The black guy behind her car was the guy behind my car during the stop light saw and was shouting stuff too, I didn't know what he was saying but I was sure it was towards the crazy white bitch.

I know I did not handle that well at all, and no body should've done what I did. I let the anger got the best of me, but I did not regret it one bit. Maybe now she will, maybe have a little even a tiny thought about how reckless she was driving. I was just really pissed off, not only did she almost hit me, but she was also on her phone. You guys should've seen how close and fast she cut in. Anyway that was my rant, drive safe guys.

Its all good lan
    Got the middle finger from some teenager N learninv go drive on the highway after she thot i was tailing her despite being a whole car length behind her, its ok i just spewed her and her mom with a face full of exhaust
    Lots of dumb drivers everyday nbd

Comment

Don't forget to buckle your seatbelt!

Comment

Originally posted by exilegod View Post
        Its all good lan
        Got the middle finger from some teenager N learninv go drive on the highway after she thot i was tailing her despite being a whole car length behind her, its ok i just spewed her and her mom with a face full of exhaust
        Lots of dumb drivers everyday nbd
        See atleast yall both still alive

Comment

yeah be thankful you're okay and it's not worth it to be angry at bad drivers

Comment

Working...
          X