• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats the deal with FS 3on3?

Still hasn't released?

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post
    Still hasn't released?
    Ur phone work? And it's coming out. They added a new teaser. It got delayed but their homepage website is popping now. Their more active. Their beta headlines this summer

Comment

Comment

lol is it really coming to PS4? is it for US? this be dope

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Ur phone work? And it's coming out. They added a new teaser. It got delayed but their homepage website is popping now. Their more active. Their beta headlines this summer
          Na bro my phone doesn't work out here, remember that favor tho lol. Sucks how this shit was supposed to be out on the 18th. I'll be back in time to run though.

Comment

Na bro my phone doesn't work out here, remember that favor tho lol. Sucks how this shit was supposed to be out on the 18th. I'll be back in time to run though.
            Lol bra if anything that's better for us anyway cause well have more time to level evenly with everyone. And I'm hip bra I got u it ain't nothing. I think ur cousin be playing on ps4 cuz I see someone playing games on it and what not. Just hit me when you back yo. Got things to discuss about the crew and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Lol bra if anything that's better for us anyway cause well have more time to level evenly with everyone. And I'm hip bra I got u it ain't nothing. I think ur cousin be playing on ps4 cuz I see someone playing games on it and what not. Just hit me when you back yo. Got things to discuss about the crew and stuff.
              Aight bet I'll be home in a couple weeks.

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

Aight bet I'll be home in a couple weeks.
                  Lol I ain't kno u would stay for that long. But cool. Be safe and stay lowkey bra.

Comment

Working...
                  X