Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3vs3

when is coming out i'm wating too long

Sometime this month but in the meantime theres a community on PS4 named "3on3 Freestyle" if you wana find some people to play with when it comes out

Comment

Hope you can see this photo

Comment

If not it says May 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Tjboy3 View Post
          Hope you can see this photo
          Cant see it man. Someone link him the tutorial lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barida
            It's going to be bad. 2K17 coming out this year, save thou money
            Lol your saying that cause your not playing it. 2k16 is gonna have same gameplay as 2k16. Then buy vc etc. I can vouch that fs 3vs3 will be better than fs2 just based on lagg alone.

I just don't know why people are so impatient. At least let them release a video in this month first. Sheesh
            Last edited by Charlie; 05-03-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Bro, the reason why im prediciting its going to be bad because its from the same company that made FS2, they cant even get their FS2 shit together after this game been out for 2 years
              The thing is, of you look at joycity page it links Korea and other global fs partners. If anything things will be more efficient because everything will be connected through korea, eu, twiwan, China etc if you get my drift. Moderators will have to be equal since first console fs game ever.

Comment

Bro, the reason why im prediciting its going to be bad because its from the same company that made FS2, they cant even get their FS2 shit together after this game been out for 2 years
                This game isn't ran by joy city.. It's ran by GK which means FS 3on3 is going to be ran by the head of the snake. It's a collab between Sony and JoyCity.

Comment

Ya i doubt GK would have anything to do with 3on3 fs, hence why they don't even talk about it.

Comment

And Barida the FS franchise has started since 2004 bro... It takes way more skill to be good in fs then 2k. People can max out attributes from day 1. Servers suck on 2k, and from listening to community people say moderators are worst then GK. People buy something called a Demi god where they max out all attributes for a heig and just basically hack. And moderators don't care cause you need to buy VC in order get attributes. 2k is a good game but it can get boring fast. Especially on 5on5 when there's ball hogs who want to takeover and what not. Enough is enough you get the picture.

imo FS franchise > 2K. And usually fs games last about like 5-6 years like COD. So ya...

Comment

Working...
                    X