Where is my 3on3 fs better not come out on the 30th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my 3on3 fs better not come out on the 30th

Where is my 3on3 fs better not tell me its gona come out on the 30th i cant wait that long have mercy.

Is it release yet? It's May 1st.

Comment

Fs 2 came out may 17. Fs1 gamekiss came out feb. Usually they release the game 2 or third week. Join the community on psn man. Yall got tr a wait in the week man atleast. They not gonna have a website or show the date and not show up

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        Fs 2 came out may 17. Fs1 gamekiss came out feb. Usually they release the game 2 or third week. Join the community on psn man. Yall got tr a wait in the week man atleast. They not gonna have a website or show the date and not show up
        did they provide you guys with more than a month and year?

Comment

This is ridiculous. Come on joycity give us a date they need to advertise more for fs3 aswell. The youtube community advertised it a little bit but go make a commercial.

Comment

But FS1 came out FEB 1ST...
            Last edited by KobeBlaise; 05-02-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

whats the point of having an official website if they're not going to update it

Comment

Apparently theyre advertising in walmart and gamestop i havent seen it for myself but ive been told that and yeah to what charlie said come join our community were trying to get alot of people before release we got 32 people so far, its named "3on3 Freestyle"

Comment

Originally posted by Ebonics View Post
                  Apparently theyre advertising in walmart and gamestop i havent seen it for myself but ive been told that and yeah to what charlie said come join our community were trying to get alot of people before release we got 32 people so far, its named "3on3 Freestyle"
                  i already joined.

Comment

Originally posted by TabbyXDDD View Post
                    i already joined.
                    Whats your psn so i can add you or if you wana add me im Akodak

Comment

Originally posted by Ebonics View Post

Whats your psn so i can add you or if you wana add me im Akodak
                      my psn is XxElevationxX

Comment

You guys gotta be patient man. You act like were the only ones playing the game. This game is in joycity's actual homepage that host for taiwain, china, other servers and especially KOREA. This game is being ran by joycity and they won't create hype for a game knowing people are ready to spend money on the game.

http://corp.joycity.com/html/en/games.html

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                          You guys gotta be patient man. You act like were the only ones playing the game. This game is in joycity's actual homepage that host for taiwain, china, other servers and especially KOREA. This game is being ran by joycity and they won't create hype for a game knowing people are ready to spend money on the game.

http://corp.joycity.com/html/en/games.html
                          i just want a specific date. :/ is it wrong to want one T^T

Comment

Working...
                          X