X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any more news on Freestyle 3on3?

Specific release date?

Everyone drop PSN names here

Any more info on FS 3on3? It seem got quiet now...

After winning the tournament, I'm leaning on FS 3on3 now. Not sure yet...gotta give that game a chance, especially as a console, since my brother has PS4.

I know yall made a fourm posts related to it, but again please - Everyone drop your PSN names down (even you Charlie aka FS3on3-lover, I know we have our difference, its time to merge and take on the world)

God Bless

- FS2 Mamba out
    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 04-28-2016, 05:52 AM.

It drops may. The next few teasers will show release date. There's a link I post on felixs post about fs 3on3 and around 1:10 it shows gameplay. It's like fs2 with waaay better graphics. What I know is that it'll be global and free. This is the first console game joycity has released. Even GM trifecta is expecting the release because he replied to be about it in a post. Lol bro it's all love I'm just a competitive person when it comes to sg battles. There is already a community about it on psn. It's called "3on3 freestyle" has about close to 25-30 players already. Plus some famous youtubers will be playing it.
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-28-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Dope! All right, thanks, Charlie, for real, I'll pay you. More than 10.

Anyways looking forward to it, hope they start updating more on the release cuz' May starts this Sunday!

Comment

Yeah no prob. I had to delete second comment I made cause you know some ppl might troll u comment and do it intentionally to mess you up. I remember it happened to me. Yeah I also noticed they release a lot of things in may. They don't want it near time for 2k, and summer most people play games and will really get to know it well. I remember fs2 opening in may. Also a lot of games in general. I'm at school roght now but I'll post some vids you may have not seen later when I get home. A lot of old school sierra cats, newbies and 2k players gonna try the game. So it's expecting to be lit. I'll info u anything I know bro

Comment

Originally posted by Shiitservers
          Boy this one ganna die out faster then the club does at 2am

Your a troll. I just seen you make a comment about fs2 servers being laggy ad hell. Why would the ps4 version be worst when it's based on internal connection to ps4 servers. Plus it's being released gobally. Usually Koreans get a hold of it first. Uniquely we all will together.

This short one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us7xxEvKD24

Other one with link starts at 1:10 and theres a bit more at the end also.

Their homepage as well: http://3on3.fsgames.com/

Last edited by Charlie; 04-28-2016, 09:44 AM.

Comment

yeah, I just checked that site, few content so far... just hope any time next week is where they go hard on that website. Good look, bro, keep it going.

Comment

add me on PSN felipe809 bro, FS 3on3 will be apart of MLG btw. It's going to have big tournaments and a fan base with groupies.

Comment

hype for this game gonna die like FS2 greenlight

Comment

Oh damnnnnnn footage looks gucci

Psn is stackeddeck

Comment

Just join the community on psn. It's called "3on3 Freestyle". Mad people already on there

Comment

yeah i havent heard much news either but we made a community on ps4 named "3on3 freestyle" we almost got 30 people (charlie, felix, dylan, chilldee, kuzi, tobin) and many other joined so far

Comment

also my psn is Akodak if you want to add me

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                          hype for this game gonna die like FS2 greenlight
                          Hype for this game is already on display screens in retail stores all over the country lol.

Comment

psn demarquz_
                            ill add ya

Comment

Lol Kobe I peeped on dbll channel when he played 2k on his chan, he got a ps4. U know if he'll try fs 3vs3. I want to know so I can finally play y'all lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X