X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of online games?

Look at this:
    http://rumblefighter.gamescampus.com/

In my 9-10 year of being a PC gamer I've seen a lot of games being extint from termination including Tales Runner, Exteel, Project Powder and others too.

Won't lie tho the FS Franchise last long. Sierra was from 2004-2007/08'

At least Game-kiss FS lasted from 2009-2014 or 13? Thats pretty long and consistent.
    Trying to figure out why this is so? Especially so sudden when it was a good game. Are online games finished in general?

Update: I wanted to check out how Drift City is doing also. And guess what?

http://driftcity.gamescampus.com/

lmao...this is crazy

Last edited by Charlie; 04-15-2016, 11:59 AM.

both those games were the wave I miss GunZ though no lie.

Comment

Yeah man PC games are slowly being extinct as a whole. People really gotta be grateful about being able to play FS. Joycity having a big population in korea always allow them to bring new ideas to incorporate it into FS globally. They dont have to let us play, but they do. I wonder what some of us would do if we didnt have this game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post
        both those games were the wave I miss GunZ though no lie.
        You can still play GunZ tho lol just play the private servers. Theres like 3 big private servers Artic, Freestyle, UGG. They all average 500

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
          You can still play GunZ tho lol just play the private servers. Theres like 3 big private servers Artic, Freestyle, UGG. They all average 500
          oh shit... I didn't even know lol. Thanks dude.

Comment

oh shit... I didn't even know lol. Thanks dude.
            yeah if you have any questions bro hmu lol idk if you noticed by my avatar this whole time been gunz lmao

Comment

Naw just newer online games are coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                yeah if you have any questions bro hmu lol idk if you noticed by my avatar this whole time been gunz lmao
                yeah I just peeped wow I miss that game so much I'm a monster at it to. I was in a top 50 ranked clan with a couple of my friends from school.

Comment

yeah I just peeped wow I miss that game so much I'm a monster at it to. I was in a top 50 ranked clan with a couple of my friends from school.
                  oh forreal i was always top 100 players back then. What clans were you in?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                    Naw just newer online games are coming out.
                    There aren't really any good quality online games that a person who isn't a hard core gamer would like. Rumble Fighter, Drift City could appeal to anyone reallly. Lol the game is so suspect man.

Comment

I think PC games, specifically MMOs will eventually be ported to consoles, for good. It's a shame too, I love playing games on my computer more than on a console, but I tend to be a power user as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WRThore View Post
                        I think PC games, specifically MMOs will eventually be ported to consoles, for good. It's a shame too, I love playing games on my computer more than on a console, but I tend to be a power user as well.
                        Hell yeah bro I'm noticing that. That's one of the reasons I have a console. All these games were very popular and their server were more populated and active then fs server. So I'm wondering if servers go through contract years of a company before its terminated. It's puzzling.

Comment

Working...
                        X