Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's playing FS 3v3?

Leave your PSNs below!

Me lol. You just seen the footage of gameplay from joycity? Looks like fs2 but way better graphics. Plus it's free yo
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-01-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      Me lol. You just seen the footage of gameplay from joycity? Looks like fs2 but way better graphics. Plus it's free yo
      prob gonna be better than this because its playstation lol, better servers maybe?

Comment

Here's latest footage. You can see around .45 Sec it shows how game will be like. I had to buy a new modem and router for gaming online in general. I use to lagg like crazy on 2K. I dont get lower than 40 mbps now. Server wont be an issue for me at all. MSG me your PSN if trying play mypark on 2k. Dont put it out here cause it could be vulnerable.

Comment

o_o pack your bags boys it looks legit time to get on my ps4

Comment

Who you telling.

Comment

I got you once my PS4 comes in the mail. I had a ps4 in the early days when it dropped but I sold it because there were barely any good games out at the time. My PSN should be the same old Felipe809PSN. Lets round up the troops and take over that FS 3v3. I honestly think it has a higher chance than FS2 at becoming apart of major league gaming.
              Last edited by FelixFS; 04-01-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Helll yeah. I got old Skool cats gonna play tthis. It's a free to play game man, a lot of people gonna play. That's why I'm telling this boy vujec if he talk that talk play the game lol. I'm waiting for Sly cooper and ultimate alliance to come out now too. I don't play a lot of games but the ones I mess with. FS gonna me mad dope lol

Comment

Yeah let me know ima add u.

Comment

ii homie I got you

Comment

I'll be on Ps4 also mangs

PSN: OP_PlayDoh
                      IGN: [FS]Kuzi

[FS]Kuzi
                      Last edited by ChillWIll; 04-05-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

100. You should rename it "FS 3vs3 on PS4". I think some people dont know. If only u can

Comment

100. You should rename it "FS 3vs3 on PS4". I think some people dont know. If only u can
                          im on PS4 rn add me felipe809

Comment

I added u.. Lol but there's was two Felipe are you the one with dog avatar? Just msg if that's you
                            Last edited by Charlie; 04-03-2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I added u.. Lol but there's was two Felipe are you the one with dog avatar? Just msg if that's you
                              ye one with the dog and 3D glasses. The dog from jet-set radio (yoyo's dog)

Comment

Working...
                              X