NCAA March Madness 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA March Madness 2016

Didn't see anything about this on here -- just curious, any casual/serious CBB fans in the GK community? Who's your team?
    We got a 3 seed instead of a 2, so kinda annoyed. Our matchup is against a 27-4 SFA.

Semi-serious CBB fan, but I haven't been able to watch much this season due to school. I actually know a few people that go to SFA and they ended up going undefeated in conference play. However, I'm sure your Mountaineers defensive pressure will be too much for them to keep up with. I also have y'all winning the whole tournament in one of my brackets.

As of right now, I'm unsure of who I think will win, but I can see Michigan State getting to the Final Four.

Comment

still like Kentucky even though they not ranked so high.

Comment

Go PITT or Arizona Wildcats (they are still pro, got pro C named Tarzewhdhcfewbski (who used to play with T.J. McConnell and Aaron Gordon) and been dominating lately.

Comment

Champs: Kentucky
          ​Biggest Sleeper: Hawaii (I honestly have them in championship game because Roderick Bobbitt is gonna carry something else the first few rounds, Kansas gets upset like every year, and here's Hawaii vs. Oklahoma earlier in season and Hield even played great: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...meId=400858188 )

I called it first.

Comment

For the second straight year, Baylor proves to as unreliable as Georgetown and Kansas. Anyone whose bracket isn't busted yet?

Comment

Bye bye Michigan.

Comment

Didn't see Michigan State or West Virginia getting upset, and the ending of UNI-Texas was insane. Second day, and all 5 of my brackets are wasted.

Comment

I got UCONN beating Kansas by 2-3 points

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
                    Didn't see Michigan State or West Virginia getting upset, and the ending of UNI-Texas was insane. Second day, and all 5 of my brackets are wasted.
                    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

This has got to be one of the most insane endings to any title game ever. Congrats to Nova and my heart goes out to UNC, they got screwed by a few bad calls by the refs.

Comment

Working...
                      X