Club rush anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club rush anyone?

Time for some personal use of forums. Back in the old days of fs1 I was part of club Rush (guess it would be crew Rush nowadays). I got back to the game after ages and then in the last days I came to the forums to find them surprisingly way less cancerous than what I remember. I saw some people that I used to play against and/or with are still around, like MikeCool, wich I honestly hope still has nightmares about playing VS me; so I was wondering: is there anyone from club rush around? Haven't talked to these people in ages it would be nice to know someone is still around.

hit cat <3

Comment

Lol what was your IGN in FS1.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        Lol what was your IGN in FS1.
        Originally posted by Junior View Post
        hit cat <3
        As my main man Junior said it's CatHoops, or as some of you might remember me "Lagger!"
        I wanted to do a big reveal but Junior spotted me out instantly. How did you do that btw?

And Junior, <3.14
        Last edited by ZioSerpe; 03-08-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Ah sup Italian C?

Comment

Originally posted by JL1015 View Post
            Ah sup Italian C?
            I guess you played with me recently on Azn server since I haven't played C since Sierra days of FS1 untill last Saturday when I started playing C again

Comment

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post
              I guess you played with me recently on Azn server since I haven't played C since Sierra days of FS1 untill last Saturday when I started playing C again
              What if I told you...I remember your Italian pillar C?

Comment

Sierra it is then xD

Comment

Only thing i rmbr from fs1 is mechanical wings and gangsta masks

Good luck in ur search tho homie

Comment

My Sierra tag was Howard12/PGSoul/Shohoku12. I doubt you remember me but I was a frequenter of the forums as well.

I take it you are in EU now? I play on that server as well under the IGN Feather.

Comment

Originally posted by JL1015 View Post
                      My Sierra tag was Howard12/PGSoul/Shohoku12. I doubt you remember me but I was a frequenter of the forums as well.

I take it you are in EU now? I play on that server as well under the IGN Feather.
                      Actually I'm in Asia now, I am an english teacher in Taiwan

Comment

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post

As my main man Junior said it's CatHoops, or as some of you might remember me "Lagger!"
                        I wanted to do a big reveal but Junior spotted me out instantly. How did you do that btw?

And Junior, <3.14

i think you msn name was same

Comment

lmao CatHoops i remember you.

Comment

Working...
                          X