Knicks are playing like contenders.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks are playing like contenders.

Holy chit it's like a dream come true for me, I was born into the Ewing era and now I get to witness Carmelo and Porzingis era. We'll definitely make a run for the eastern conference finals this season if we can acquire a better point guard. Knicks are going to attract a big name free agent like Kevin Durant who would elevate this team to championship contention overnight. KD Melo and Porzingis combo with a point guard like Rondo or Brandon Jennings on the floor would be deadly. Dwight Howard will also be up for grabs and he loves himself some Phil Jackson.

They're not playing like contenders right now, but they are definitely a couple pieces away from become a part of the league's elite. What's more impressive is that the eastern conference has been tougher this season as the overall win % of playoff teams are practically higher from seeds 1 through 8 (west is just top heavy).

Looking back at the start of the season, no one expected the Knicks to play at the level they are right now with an aging Melo and a "nobody" in Porzingis. Porzingis is the next big thing.

Comment

Knicks beat a team that went to the eastern finals twice on back to back games. Also beat a top defensive team in Miami then went on to giving the Spurs who are undefeated at home a run for their money and lost by one point.

Comment

Still not a threat. If you want to see a real team play like contenders then just watch GSW. They making history right now.
        Last edited by ShotFake; 01-10-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

melo is the best scorer

Comment

Golden State is a historic team that everyone will be talking about for ages but they can be beaten by a good team. In a potential finals the Bulls can beat them in a 7 game series. Cleveland can beat them as well with Kyrie and Love heathy. Kyrie can go toe to toe with anyone at PG and it was proven in game 1 before going down.

Comment

Enjoy yall's win while it lasts. Lakers is gonna be a dynasty when they get the next GOAT Magic Johnson "Ben Simmons, 6'10" PG who can play all 5 positions and gonna win 5 more rings again along with DRuss, Randle, chuck-king who dropped 40 pts lou fuxking williams! Also possibility, Demar Derozan and other big names once Kobe retires then Kobe makes a wizard-jordan come back for ring #6, once the lakers' youngbloods rise! #LAKERSNATION Bitch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
                Lakers is gonna be a dynasty when they get the next GOAT Magic Johnson "Ben Simmons, 6'10" PG who can play all 5 positions and gonna win 5 more rings again along with DRuss, Randle, chuck-king who dropped 40 pts lou fuxking williams!
                I saw Simmons play against my school, and I have to say that he is definitely going to be the first pick in June. Idk about being the next Lebron, but he'll probably be an Australian version of Anthony Davis.

Comment

The Knicks are NOT playing like contenders... Felix, just because they've won more games than they have in two seasons doesn't make them contenders. Ya they're playing better, but they aren't even close to elite yet, and you know this..

I'll admit that they are playing well though, just not contenders. Kristaps is rekkin shit. But as of right now he's only a 15 and 8 big man. He's not a primetime defender and he certainly cant carry yall if Melo goes down. What you the Knicks need is a primtime paint and perimeter defender. Or atleast one of the two. Aaron just isnt that good. If you ask me he was at his best in Denver. Yall really dont need a LOCKDOWN defensive anchor in the paint, but yall do need a presence there.

And last but not least that they need a Point Guard. Yall dont even need who's elite. Just better than Calderon.. Calderon isn't shooting good, dude is awful at pushing the point. And I'm not even gonna say shit about his defense, because we all know that dude is shit. Yall might as well let Kristaps push the point.

The elites in the league right now are as follows: GSW, SA, CLE, ATL, CHI, OKC, TOR, and LAC

Comment

ATL ain't elite lmao... They won't even make it past the 2nd round this year. Bulls and Pacers are better than the Hawks when it comes to playoffs. Wizards can beat the Hawks if John Walls healthy. Celtics are back at it again. Knicks will make the playoffs because Detroit Pistons ain't a problem to us, we can beat them night in and night out. Brandon Jennings will be a knick before the deadline.

Comment

Porzingis is now my favorite player after Stephen Curry.

Comment

Working...
                      X