(I'm Back) Dumped a Girl for the FIRST TIME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (I'm Back) Dumped a Girl for the FIRST TIME

So I've been dating this girl for about 2 months, and I just dumped her last week.

I met her at my job and she would always flirt with me so I began asking her out on dates. Our first date was to a Warriors game watching Chef Curry doing his thang.

She was pale and about 5'6" and 100 lbs (that's how I like em, I don't like tits or ass or curves I'm Asian so idgaf don't judge), and a solid 9/10.

Anyways long story short, shit was terrific in the beginning til she started showing her mood swings and started going back and forth from hot to cold.

She's also an attention whore with daddy issues and will flirt with pretty much any guy just to get attention.

Needless to say say shit was stressful as fuq. I was planning to dump her a couple weeks ago but it was my birthday and we had a good date that night I took her out to a concert.

But I finally decided I've had the last straw, broke up with her at the parking lot last week. She was so mad and started saying "you know there are plenty of dudes who wanna date me right?"
    And I was like idgaf anymore otherwise we wouldn't be having this convo, she can see any bum nigga she wants now.

I was SO RELIEVED after I dumped her. It was like a boulder just disappeared from my shoulders. GOOD RIDDANCE.

I've been feeling mighty confident since because not only it was my first time dumping a girl, but it was a hot ass girl.

I feel like I can holla at any girl now.

BUT of course, I've also been drinking because I can't help but feel sad because we hung out almost every day and talked on the phone for 2-3 hours per day.

Oh well, it is what it is.

P.S. Is LunarRainbow still here? Are you 18 yet?
    Last edited by Tang; 12-17-2015, 12:21 AM.

Tang finally dumped a girl

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      Lucy;n145897]Tang finally dumped a girl
      It's usually the other way around T_T

Comment

Honestly once a girl gets comfortable with you, you see a completely new side of her. Good on ya to assert yourself fam!

Comment

Good Job. They nothing but trouble. At least you did it the right way instead of doing the compete and just never talk to them again with no explanation

Comment

Welcome back!

Good job on getting rid of stressors in your life, Tang. Good thing you stuck around, cause now you are confident about yourself. Life is always worth, because eventually it will swing the other way.

Good luck to you man. Hope to see you in game!

TobinHeath

Comment

can't stop faith.

sup Tang.

Comment

Originally posted by TobinHeath View Post
                Welcome back!

Good job on getting rid of stressors in your life, Tang. Good thing you stuck around, cause now you are confident about yourself. Life is always worth, because eventually it will swing the other way.

Good luck to you man. Hope to see you in game!

TobinHeath
                Thanks! I completely agree!!

Comment

Hey.. least you had hot gf. - SK

Comment

She'll try to comeback so then she could break up with you

Comment

welcome back tang, but if u gonna get lunar, gl , what ur ign now mang

Comment

get a gf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Solo
                          Lmao just pathetic.. you finally get someone who'll put up with your shitty kung pow shitcken breath and you kick her to the curb because she flirts with guys who are probably way more aesthetic and muscular than you?

Lmao strong insecurities.
                          Strong relationship logic
                          Strong life failure
                          Strong everything lmao
                          u w0t m8? 1v1 me bro

Comment

Working...
                          X