My Grandma passed away today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Grandma passed away today

My grandma in the Philippines passed away today. Due to financial problems and my passport just got renewed recently I have to spent over 2400+ grand just to go home and right now we spent so much money while she was in the hospital. Before she passed away we talked to her on video call and I told her that I love her so much and thank her for everything she'd done for me when I was young. I want to see her but there's an instinct of mine saying that I should think about the future as well and just follow her request for myself to work harder and take care of my mother. You guys think it's okay if I didn't go back home and probably just follow her will and send her flowers and a card?

May she rest in peace, I know she's in heaven, keep your head up.

Comment

I know how you feel man. My grandpa died last month and we won't be able to attend his wakekeeping. If you don't have enough money to visit, then make her proud by following through on her wish. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Comment

Condolence

Comment

Right now my grandfather (88 yo) is in poor health but fortunately I am in a position where I can afford to visit him with my family. However, it is quite a lot of money for a plane ticket and it will definitely hurt in the long run and sacrifices will have to be made. If you are in a rough financial state, it may not be the best decision to go back home immediately. As long as you keep her in your thoughts and prayers for now (and go back home when you are more stable), I'm sure your family will understand. RIP to your Lola, the best you can do is to make her proud mang.

Comment

Sorry to hear that fam.. Prayers. May she rest in peace.

Comment

RIP to your grandmother. Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Pour one out for her. Your grand mother = legend

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro

Comment

Working...
                  X