Yoo Tonio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoo Tonio

You know I don't lie bruh. So I can honestly say, this Berserk shit is fucking epic... Holy shit, I'm almost done the shit. Bruhh I'll give you this one, out of the two anime you've rec'd this is by far the superior one.

Story - 10

Writing - 10

Char Development - 10

Art - 6

Sound - 10

What was the other? You gave Kaiji a 10 too you little shit.

Next up is LOGH
    Last edited by Tonio~~~~~~; 11-18-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

anime...................... lionking....

Comment

So you've been watching chobitz gate instead of practicing eh!? Darn youngins.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
          So you've been watching chobitz gate instead of practicing eh!? Darn youngins.
          Lmao you're gonna have to carry!

Comment

LMFAO Tonio, Kaiji is better than Beserk in one maybe two categories. And tats thriller/psychological. But Berserk is clearly the better overall anime... And dude, I called Griffendor a faggot, the first episode i saaw him.. Then when he turns into Femto, he does THAT to fucking casca? Aw dude I was pissed. THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT added that shit in there... That brought my rating down mang.. Cause niggas was tryna do it the entire anime. And the one dude who you DIDNT want to do it, did it... Like what the fuck? And the end was confusing as hell, but it was a good anime

Styler, I keep tellin yo ass that the Lion King is NOT an anime. But it was still a good movie.

Slip, I had to watch this cause, tonio kept saying I was watchin trash, and he almost begged me to watch it cause he said I was watchin trash. OH And it's not Chobitz gate lmfaooo. It is Stein's Gate. Ima play all this week and next.
            Last edited by Kevin`; 11-18-2015, 10:06 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rtQMa78TQk

BIG STEIN WANTS AN EGG PLANT CALZONE!

Comment

http://www.lovemyanime.net/anime/1-punch/

Your welcome boys

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post

Good taste brethen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin` View Post
                    LMFAO Tonio, Kaiji is better than Beserk in one maybe two categories. And tats thriller/psychological. But Berserk is clearly the better overall anime... And dude, I called Griffendor a faggot, the first episode i saaw him.. Then when he turns into Femto, he does THAT to fucking casca? Aw dude I was pissed. THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT added that shit in there... That brought my rating down mang.. Cause niggas was tryna do it the entire anime. And the one dude who you DIDNT want to do it, did it... Like what the fuck? And the end was confusing as hell, but it was a good anime

Styler, I keep tellin yo ass that the Lion King is NOT an anime. But it was still a good movie.

Slip, I had to watch this cause, tonio kept saying I was watchin trash, and he almost begged me to watch it cause he said I was watchin trash. OH And it's not Chobitz gate lmfaooo. It is Stein's Gate. Ima play all this week and next.

Griffisu did what was right. Casca deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio~~~~~~ View Post

Griffisu did what was right. Casca deserved it
                      LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING SICKO YO

Comment

One Punch Man Saitama-San all day

Comment

Steins gate was the set I can't lie but um... Have you not seen akame ga kill?

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post
                            Steins gate was the set I can't lie but um... Have you not seen akame ga kill?
                            Ya, I seen it.. It's fucking overrated. Just like SAO. Akame Ga Kill is a generic story, with USELESS gore. I mean it wasn't terrible but I mean it wasn't that good either.

Comment

look who join the berserk club!

Comment

Working...
                              X