most impact full position besides big and why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most impact full position besides big and why

What postion besides big do you think could take over a game and be the hero? On a consistent basis?

PG has most turn over potential I think.

Comment

Any player can take over the game, it's a matter of skill. There's also different ways of taking over a game - offensively and defensively, and any position is capable of doing that. However it is almost impossible to play a competitive game without at least one big on your team, so there's a plausible reason there. You can run competitive, PG/PG, SG/SG and maybe SF/SF teams but they need to be paired with a good big to take it to the next level.

Comment

Well like I've played sf and sg and from my personal experience they are good postion don't get me wrong but like I don't ever really feel like I can completely change the outcome of a game if the other team is scoring the same. But as a pg or pf I could take possessions away with steals or rebounds at the least.

Comment

Scoring happens at such a high rate in this game that a PG's ability to create turnovers is almost as important as the contributions which bigs make. Steals > blocks simply becauase a steal automatically gives possesion of the ball while blocks have a chance of being recovered by the opposite team. A PG can single handidly supply enough turnovers to win a game, not only because of their amazing on ball stealing ability, but also because they have three intercept skills. Additionally, PGs also have the SP dive skill (compared to SG's who do not), and diving can be as important as rebounds (both grant the team a possesion). Not to mention that a PG can be as effective on offense as any other position in this game (look at DBLL) and are also vital in the popular "dash" offense.
          Last edited by ShotFake; 11-10-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X