Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit

Well, nobody knows me, but, fk it
    Im a EU player, from spain, and literally, i didnt play this game like 3 months for the same reason
    The EU server gives better connection to East Europe players, i am from Spain, and i hate this so much, because my ping is 94, but i have spike lags, whitout reason.
    Nothing opened, antivirus Disconnected, Nothing whit wi-fi in my house, changed the password too many times for being robed, what is going on? my normal ping in games is 40, this is just ridiculous.
    I cant play pg, because when i try to dive, the ball traspass my char, i cant play sf, because the lag makes the defenders see where i go, i cant play C/PF for the rebound problem, and i cant play sg because the other players can "lag-block" me.
    This is just ridiculous
    I was very happy whit this game in the announcement for steam, i played fs1 and i was good too, but now i can´t play the game that is just my life.
    I quit, is simple as that.
    Maybe one day i will enter, and add 1 lose to my chars

LOL?, im from england and my ping is 23.... so ur point is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by incognegro View Post
      LOL?, im from england and my ping is 23.... so ur point is invalid
      So confused by that comment cus he is saying he is from spain... anyway dude you don't know the half of it eu doesn't lag half as much as NA by far and the fact that you want to quit after 3 months shows you didn't have any fun with the game in the first place so you really didnt need to post this especially because NA has been asking for new servers for over a year now and eu already has a decent one. Don't come here to cry when you don't know the struggle please.

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post

So confused by that comment cus he is saying he is from spain... anyway dude you don't know the half of it eu doesn't lag half as much as NA by far and the fact that you want to quit after 3 months shows you didn't have any fun with the game in the first place so you really didnt need to post this especially because NA has been asking for new servers for over a year now and eu already has a decent one. Don't come here to cry when you don't know the struggle please.

hes trying to say that because he is west in europe that is the reason why he lags, similar to the whole east situation on NA but im similarly west in europe like him but i dont have high ping at all, so and alot of people i know from france england and spain dont have high ping, so his point about it being because he is west is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by incognegro View Post

hes trying to say that because he is west in europe that is the reason why he lags, similar to the whole east situation on NA but im similarly west in europe like him but i dont have high ping at all, so and alot of people i know from france england and spain dont have high ping, so his point about it being because he is west is invalid
          Ah I get it

Comment

get back up soldier.

Comment

Working...
            X