Pf's and C's with Sp 3point skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pf's and C's with Sp 3point skill

In my own personal opinion I really do not think the skill is needed for bigs at all. Just taking away the skill would balance the game out a lot more. If they want to shoot 3's that's fine just invest more in your 3 point shot. Don't get me wrong if you leave a pf wide open for a 3 and they have the stats for it by all means it's the defense's fault for leaving them open. But I think they should only be able to shoot at about a 60-70% average maybe crank it to about 85% for no mark. Other than that the block range, rebounds, chip out, box out swarm can all stay it's no big deal.

But I doubt that anything will change because that is just how this game is. They ignore what the people want and but bandaids on everything and hope the issues won't bleed out again. (which they always do). Until then everyone enjoy your Serge Currys. (For the people who don't know Serge Ibaka + Stephen Curry)

They need to keep SP3 or there would be barely any spacing in the game - people would just camp paint. It also opens up other types of playstyles (iso, 2 PF, 3 PF). However, I do agree that their 3pt needs to be nerfed more but not completely.

Comment

I'm not saying they need to be completely 3 free. I'm just saying without the skill they would be a lot more balanced and would have to rely more on the stats and cards which would make the percentage go down.

When playing any other position especially sf it is like a night and day difference. You go from barely making any open 3 to hitting all of them. Same concept for pf. And if you want to space the floor shoot mids or wide open 3s. There is no reason for them to be making facial 3s or 3s more consistently then small ball players (pg,sg,sf)
      Last edited by TomokoKur0ki; 10-09-2015, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X