Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks garbage imo lol you just wasted money gj

Comment

Looks fine. Anything over 30fps is gravy in any game. Anyone who thinks it makes a difference in their skill beyond 30fps, in any video game, is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Dara View Post
        Looks fine. Anything over 30fps is gravy in any game. Anyone who thinks it makes a difference in their skill beyond 30fps, in any video game, is delusional.

You're an idiot. Tell that to a CS:GO player.

Comment

And you're a jerk. Stop responding to my comments if you're just going to be mean and insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Dara View Post
            And you're a jerk. Stop responding to my comments if you're just going to be mean and insulting.

Shut the fuck up you fluffy creature

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio~~~~~~ View Post
              What the fk you guys talking about. You can get more than 60fps fullscreen too, it all depends on how much hz your monitor has.

EDIT: No you cant, full screen is locked at 60. Good optimization

if you turn off vsync in your graphics settings(doesnt work on laptops with integrated intel/amd graphics) then you can go over the 60fps cap

* people who say they cant see a difference between 30fps and 60fps are console peasants "hail the glorious pc master race"

** people who also say you cant see more than 60fps obviously never tried a 120/144hz monitor

imo 4gb is enough for FS2 if this is the only game you playing, but, if you running programs in the background(google chrome eats the fk out of 4gb ram), i suggest you get either 6 or 8gb, otherwise the game would then use the shared memory on your hard disk which is 99 times slower than ram speed, then you would get frame drops, i.e. 60fps >>>>>> 10-15fps

that processor is fine for a desktop, however the graphics performance seem pretty low even for fs2, so i suggest you get a desktop with a better graphics card

Comment

Originally posted by Jeriah The Great View Post
                fixed that for you
                I hope you bought that garbage pc that has the same score as mines

Comment

Working...
                X