• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles release Tebow :(

Can't stop faith, right sir?

Comment

^ .

Comment

Tebow sucks. Its tragic for the country hes still on the front page of ESPN. "Battle for third string qb heating up." Tim Tebow, the super christian virgin could possibly take another NFL Snap... but still very unlikely.

Comment

• This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
          Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

Tebow is a savage... I mean sure he's not the best QB but he did well in his first season... The broncos just had to pick between tebow and Manning... Not really a hard choice.. I'd have kept tebow but the rest of the would would have taken Manning.

And didn't he take the Broncos to the playoffs his first season?? He's not bad at all... Shit I wish he was our backup QB... Fucking Brandon Weeden sucks dick.

lol you presume to much sir. Tim Tebow had some of the luckiest plays ever. his throwing mechanics are awful. He was a legend in College, now hes a guy that gets cut from teams in preseason. Like seriously, you would have kept tebow over peyton freaking manning? Like what in the world lol, the eagles chose to not even have a third string qb over keeping tebow on the squad. Get this guy off the front page of ESPN.com. Third string qb battles arent front page material.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
            lol you presume to much sir. Tim Tebow had some of the luckiest plays ever. his throwing mechanics are awful. He was a legend in College, now hes a guy that gets cut from teams in preseason. Like seriously, you would have kept tebow over peyton freaking manning? Like what in the world lol, the eagles chose to not even have a third string qb over keeping tebow on the squad. Get this guy off the front page of ESPN.com. Third string qb battles arent front page material.
            Manning is garbage in the post season... Listen, Peyton Manning is probably one of the BEST REGULAR season QBs... Thats it... He's not even better than Eli... Tell Manning to hang it up, he fucking sucks.. I would of kept a young QB i could have developed over taking a QB that can't win in the playoffs or championship.. Sure he has one ring, but he's still garbage in the Superbowl... The Seahawks murdered his offense. I fucking hate Manning dude... I like Eli better A QB who actually knows what he's doing in the post season.

Tebow did have some lucky plays sure... But doesn't every QB?? All im saying is that he took the Broncos to the playoffs his first year. Manning takes them to the playoffs every year and loses..

Originally posted by Felipe809PSN

this was dum
            Shut up faggot.

I dont know tebow could make it as the 3rd string on some teams, its just dumb he makes front page news when he tries out.

Comment

who cares tom brady dont have to sit out 4 games

Comment

Tebow has a 90+ qb rating for this preseason (2 tds 1 running td, 1 int which came on 4th and 16). He has a total winning record in the NFL including beating the #1 ranked Steelers D in the playoffs. You call it luck, I call it take advantage of the opportunity. He's my favorite player in the nfl, I hope one team just gives him an opportunity, he won't let you down.

Comment

Working...
                X