Freestyle Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestyle Football

oh the memories. low key in the begining, and maybe even now if they open it again! and i know its the same for many! we enjoyed freestyle football more than fs2! just our love of fssb is to strong!

Freestyle football forced teamwork and i remember the best teams were the one that passed! i loved that gam honestly! anyone have good memories from that

but main point! icognegro if your still around or lukacho! any news from eu! i know they were talking about bringing it back! i wouldnt care! i'd play eu ping just for that game!

LADIES AND GENTS HERE WE ARE we have a rat with no passion for freestyle street basketball at all u should be ban in fs 2. do we want a guy with no passion for basketball to be a supporter for fs 2?

Comment

maybe didn't word it right! but i love both games milks <3 i just would like to switch from one ot the other very few others! the pure dynamics of both games are great!
      goodluck running milks! you are a true supporter helping others!

Comment

only thing i dont see that not a lie is that last 7 worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
          oh the memories. low key in the begining, and maybe even now if they open it again! and i know its the same for many! we enjoyed freestyle football more than fs2! just our love of fssb is to strong!

Freestyle football forced teamwork and i remember the best teams were the one that passed! i loved that gam honestly! anyone have good memories from that

but main point! icognegro if your still around or lukacho! any news from eu! i know they were talking about bringing it back! i wouldnt care! i'd play eu ping just for that game!

havent heard of anything, still just talks and nothing confirmed by a GM , i did like that game though was fun as hell

Comment

That game was so fun! But it had no competition at all, hopefully if there was a comeback it'd be more challenging, i'd love to roll with my old buddies again!

Comment

oh the memories

Comment

• This topic by L8R has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta

That game lost its hype when Messi/Ronaldo/Ronaldhino..etc names were taken

game was awesome

Comment

I never got to play it because the servers were freaking empty before it even got took down

Comment

Working...
                  X