X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za1CdYFlslU

Man said,

"In a trap like spider my name should be peter parker blowin that mary jane while poppin that green goblin" OH MY GOD.....

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kev man....I'm sorry bout the but how do you listen to that "trap-mindedness" stuff bro I listen to people who tell stories about real life that don't wanna be the next Gucci-Mane or Lil Boosie

I bet you listen to Young Thug and Fetty Wap too huh I didn't even know who they were until this Lil boy from my job told me. Migos, Future,Gucci,Boosie(after jail time) are all garbage

Dudes make music to make a dollar from you spittin petty stuff just like this verse you put up just now... but I guess everyone likes who they like. Oh and Tbh Drake, and Nicki garbage to
    Ross is sometimes and Meek. Everyone that I just named sounds like copy write off's of each other. But Kev, not just you bro it just needs to be said they ain't makin' waves in history bro as greats, they all might as well be Young Dro or Dem Franchise Boys.

Comment

whats with all this hardcore shiit.. Dont u guys have a heart <3 Taylor Swift, Sia, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran

Comment

• This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
        Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

Yes I listen to Fetty Wap, and RHQ. I bet you're trying to roast me saying I listen to Young Thug, Migos and Gucci... The day I listen to them is when I officially give up on music....

Listen to ppl who tell stories, RHQ literally tells stories on all his mixtapes. Out of ignorance you said that. Who do you listen to? Inb4 2Pac, Biggie, Nas ETC.... You keep going ahead and listen to music that was in your parent's time. I'm keep goin ahead and listening to rich homie, wayne (please talk sht about wayne), and fetty. And if you didn't know who fetty then you're simply oblivious... The dude who has had his song at the number 1 spot on the Top Billboard 100 or the dude's song who was played on the radio literally EVERYDAY, hell even in Vines. You're not going to bullshit me and tell me you didn't know who he was...

And I don't only listen to rap... I listen to EVERY genre of music, such as Rock (Hell my favorite band is Coldplay second is The Killers) I listen to composed music, such as Moby. The only genre i refuse to listen to is Death Metal...

I know there are simply your opinions and what you like, but really. The only thing mainstream rappers have to bring to the table is fire beats with good vibes. There's a lot of talent in the hip hop industry that's not yet discovered. You guys have to dig deeper. Prevent Hip Hop from drying out!!! I'm a big fan of Joey Bada$$ and Earl SweatShirt. But, there are more....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Yes I listen to Fetty Wap, and RHQ. I bet you're trying to roast me saying I listen to Young Thug, Migos and Gucci... The day I listen to them is when I officially give up on music....

Listen to ppl who tell stories, RHQ literally tells stories on all his mixtapes. Out of ignorance you said that. Who do you listen to? Inb4 2Pac, Biggie, Nas ETC.... You keep going ahead and listen to music that was in your parent's time. I'm keep goin ahead and listening to rich homie, wayne (please talk sht about wayne), and fetty. And if you didn't know who fetty then you're simply oblivious... The dude who has had his song at the number 1 spot on the Top Billboard 100 or the dude's song who was played on the radio literally EVERYDAY, hell even in Vines. You're not going to bullshit me and tell me you didn't know who he was...

And I don't only listen to rap... I listen to EVERY genre of music, such as Rock (Hell my favorite band is Coldplay second is The Killers) I listen to composed music, such as Moby. The only genre i refuse to listen to is Death Metal...
          Wasn't roasting fam just speaking my mind homie wasn't directed all towards you just speaking my mind tbh. and RHQ story isnt new bro just another guy who has catchy songs about how I came up from the hood and was gettin' hoes and slanging and stuff. Just cause Fetty Wap has a hit doesnt mean he'll be their forever mang, congratz to the homie ,but Kendrick....hell Drake could kill all them boys in one verse..literally. Not saying they don't tell a story bro saying they tell a story thats already been told one hundred times doe frfr. I guess l'm tired of it cause I've heard it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by 40G View Post
            I know there are simply your opinions and what you like, but really. The only thing mainstream rappers have to bring to the table is fire beats with good vibes. There's a lot of talent in the hip hop industry that's not yet discovered. You guys have to dig deeper. Prevent Hip Hop from drying out!!! I'm a big fan of Joey Bada$$ and Earl SweatShirt. But, there are more....

Joey Bada$$ does go in sometimes but hes in jail right now with Ab-Soul on some petty stuff. Earl i heard he goes ham.........but hes always in trouble with the police I heard too but I'll check him out doe.

Comment

Been on my Asian shit for a bit...somehow deviated from hip hop to this. Lol, 和楽器バンド is so dope

Comment

I would post some real dope asian shit, but

Comment

Working...
                X