How does anyone like Mayweather?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does anyone like Mayweather?

I bet on Floyd to win the fight against Pacquiao, but my heart longed for Pacquiao to win.

Floyd is an arrogant dick. Great boxer, terrible personality.

How does anyone like this guy?

The man ran around the ring all match, the shit was like a track meet, then he was hugging pacman like he just broke up in a relationship with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barida View Post
      The man ran around the ring all match, the shit was like a track meet, then he was hugging pacman like he just broke up in a relationship with him.
      LOL ya he said it all. Terrible fight. Ugh...reminds me why I love UFC more than Boxing.

Comment

a win is a win mang

Comment

It's fucking strategy... GO WATCH THE FIGHT AGAIN you dunces... Paq could not hit floyd ANYWHERE besides the corner... He got floyd in that corner I have to admit... You crybabies know how money fights... You act like this was a surprise OMG. Paq COULD NOT DEFEND FLOYD'S JAB AND RIGHT CROSS. Mayweather landed 130+ punches out of 400+ Which is approximately 30%.... Paq only landed 81 punches out of 12 rounds.. which is about 15% to 19%, what does that mean? HE BARELY HIT HIM. People who say he "Ran around" DO NOT know boxing... It's called strategy, which won him the fight..

He did what ALI did basically WITHOUT getting his ass whipped to win the fight...

Comment

Hey, I just want to see some knockouts...but its boxing with everything on the line. Mayweather did what he needs to win.

Comment

aight bloodclats
              y'all seen who win
              might not been "your " strategy to victory
              but it was his and it workeeddddddd
              all y'all who betted on pac i know you mad af

Comment

Originally posted by LilMarquz View Post
                aight bloodclats
                y'all seen who win
                might not been "your " strategy to victory
                but it was his and it workeeddddddd