Eh Vuj... [What if]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh Vuj... [What if]

I am glad FS 1 is resting in peace but dont you sometimes wonder how our PF/SG/SG combo would've fared against Asian talent overseas?

I just remember us being so dominant and never relying on host, which says a lot seeing as i was one of the biggest host whores on the game building my base around it.

I think we'd lose to a very disciplined 2 big team but what was underrated was our guards ability to defend back down and force circus shots. I had the best back down dribble maybe ever, i could reel in a fucking whale.

3>2 and if we were hot and made some defensive stops, i think we could beat anybody in FS history. TC was that special and whenever we'd get locked up momentarily, i'd bail us out with a power dribble to dunk combo or something...

Funny story, remember when Shane would try to pad 3 Canadians vs us and i'd put the host to West and we'd beat him by 30 lol... Even host = goat FS 1 team of all time. That is with me who read rebounds horribly and could not defend perimeter players and Vuj who was useless at creating his own shot unless 2 sec left kobe rip jersey mode...

LOL @ rip Kobe Jersey!!! 2 SG and PF was special. In oversea, you can see SoldierKing was breaking ankles at will. Now add that "2SG1PF" to the system and its over. I strongly feels, we could make it to the Top 3 easily or Champs. Funny story, I still run that kind of combo on FS2 with Charles/MC. It's the best combo to use on ANY FS. Fowl just put a good word to the Active EuroGamez GM, there is a strong chance we will be getting FS1 again...I'll only come back to FS1 if there is a full court, till' then, I'm stay retired as King Of The Court CHAMP, along with Rare and StyleZ. R.I.P. FS1
    Last edited by MachineWideOPEN; 03-29-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fowl View Post
      Yeah I contacted them before FS2 even released under them asking for FS1. They responded within minutes.
      By Fowl .

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
        By Fowl .

Russia FS was the greatest FS ever lol.

They were poor which resulted into their downfall but they had a great community and population and were getting Korea type updates while we were still asking for better resolution and shit. Man Russia FS was just bless...

I'll support anything euro related that wants to take on FS.

Comment

Originally posted by KYLELOWRYBESTPG View Post
          Russia FS was the greatest FS ever lol. They were poor which resulted into their downfall but they had a great community and population and were getting Korea type updates while we were still asking for better resolution and shit. Man Russia FS was just bless... I'll support anything euro related that wants to take on FS.
          Why not just play FS2? Way better game.

Comment

I haven't played a video game in months lol.

Something is lacking from this game. It's a better game than FS 1 as far as being more advanced and more realistic street ball game but there is a reason most of the older cats stopped playing this version

Something is lacking. It's not going to be big, and that could be contributed to the company not making the commitment to push this game forward or the fact that every damn shot goes in. You cant even pray a bit that a shot will miss, it's just guaranteed to go in. I'm a C and i never miss Mid shots on this game.. PF's shoot 3's at a ridiculous clip.... Better than FS 1 if i was completely new to both games? Easily.. but something is lacking otherwise this game would blow up.

In Korea the most popular version of FS is thier first version by a land slide. Why is that? I have no clue.
            Last edited by KYLELOWRYBESTPG; 03-29-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KYLELOWRYBESTPG View Post
              I haven't played a video game in months lol.

Something is lacking from this game. It's a better game than FS 1 as far as being more advanced and more realistic street ball game but there is a reason most of the older cats stopped playing this version

Something is lacking. It's not going to be big, and that could be contributed to the company not making the commitment to push this game forward or the fact that every damn shot goes in. You cant even pray a bit that a shot will miss, it's just guaranteed to go in. I'm a C and i never miss Mid shots on this game.. PF's shoot 3's at a ridiculous clip.... Better than FS 1 if i was completely new to both games? Easily.. but something is lacking otherwise this game would blow up.

In Korea the most popular version of FS is thier first version by a land slide. Why is that? I have no clue.

I felt the same until I took the time to actually learn how to play this game. Yes, the shot% is way up, I shoot 90% 3s as a SG, which should never happen. That being said, I have found that you can make people miss by simply contesting their shot, its not hard.

Comment

nostalgia go on.

Comment

Man I remember one time i played u guys with that lineup and we went toe to toe game went down to the wire. I had 37 pts played as good as i possibly could and still lost.

Comment

lol I single handily revived a whole city on this game in a short period of time. NYC "where legends came from"

Comment

NYC>Canada>Pa

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post
                        NYC>Canada>Pa
                        That's funny when you got Legends that is born in PA. (Kobe, Wilt, PistolPete...) smh

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
                          That's funny when you got Legends that is born in PA. (Kobe, Wilt, PistolPete...) smh
                          I was talking about FS but okay

Jordan
                          Dr J
                          Kareem
                          .....Lmfao im not even saying anything else

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X