TJ McConnell or Kevin Pangos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ McConnell or Kevin Pangos?

Vuj, time to join the dark side and root for the Zags to win it all.

Kevin Pangos, been a fan since he drop 40+ on top 3 NBA player Andrew Wiggins and he owned me at a rec center one time.

Rich mans Steve Nash and he's going to carry his team to the ship $$$$$$$$

Who...? T.J. still da best PG. idc

Comment

This is us in 9th grade in High School, 2009. I'm so heartbroken. I hope he goes NBA. True traditional PG. Always play hard to the last seconds. He may not be Kobe, but his heart for the game is unreal. FK Pangos...

Comment

^ wow get his jersey and get him to sign it and send it to me kk thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
          Who...? T.J. still da best PG. idc

Respect your loyalty but much like Pangos, they both needed a final four if not finals appearance to even be considered as NBA potential.

That's why i'm rooting for Pangos. He is the heart and soul of Zaga even though they have Wiltjers as their go to player. They are useless without Pangos, but after evaluating Zona, McConnell should've been more aggressive but they stepped off the pedal during the second half. Maybe useless without Aaron Gordon?

Milks, you should be cheering for Zags to upset Duke today because your favorite player Oldmanlynyk was a beast for them and Vuj should cheer for them because laker great Adam Morrison was on there as well.

I know Pangos might not be in the NBA right away and will have to serve time in the D League or be undrafted and rot on a D-League bench temporarily but if he and his boys upset Duke and go to the big dance, it could give him some stock value and credentials. Look at fucking Napier and Deandre Daniels for example.
          Last edited by KYLELOWRYBESTPG; 03-29-2015, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Adam Morrison was Jesus on Gonzaga...I literally though he was gonna be the next Larry Bird. smh

Comment

Lol, couldn't recover from that heart breaker i guess. Fucking fragile bust.

Here's a rare video of the Vaughan boys all star team with Pangos and Wiggins.

York Region >>> Peel >>>>> Toronto

Last edited by KYLELOWRYBESTPG; 03-29-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Pfft...T.J. McConnell can do that, he's 6'1" bet he can't beat TJ in a 3pt shoot out. Trust me, Gonzaga isn't going all the way. Got to have every pieces (good 3s, solid big man, good team defense, post game, protecting the ball.) Gozaga got any bigs?
                Arizona point guard T.J. McConnell has done it all this week, including dunk at practice

Comment

We'll have to see it to the end than......

Last time i check McConnell is out of the tournament and Zaga still have life.

Upset incoming!

BTW - hall of famer Arvydas Sabonis's son plays for Zaga. Still young but he and Karnowski will hold it down.

Last edited by KYLELOWRYBESTPG; 03-29-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

cool video though I watched whole thing. Anyways you both right, both great players good luck to them in future.

Comment

Btw Arizona beat Gonzaga twice in a season...smh If Arizona can't beat it, who will?

Comment

Working...
                      X