Depersonalization.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depersonalization.

Hi. I just googled the world depersonalization. I don't know whats wrong with me but this all happened today. I feel like everything is a dream and im so disoriented. I worked today and it felt that time really went by fast. Were currently having a problem about my grandmother back in the Philippines. She needs a surgery done for her hips because she had a surgery before where they put metal in it and i think the screws were lose and her hips started to swole and she cant walk. Right now were living in Canada and we don''t really have enough money for her surgery and plane ticket to go back home. She is 86 right now. All day long i thought about her and I dont like the thought of her ... you know. I love her to death, i miss her and she raised me and my mom when we were young. Is this normal? What are your thoughts guys? what should i do? My friends told me not to think too much but im so worried and sad. i wanna see her thats why ive been working and trying to find a better paying job so i can see her.

call her

/10char

Comment

I can relate to that. I love my Grandma to death as well. I'll pray for you, man.

Comment

• KhenSoloM
        KhenSoloM commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Blaise.

Stay strong man, sometimes all you can do is cherish the memory. My grandmother died back home last year too and I could do nothing to see her except a Skype call.

Comment

• KhenSoloM
        KhenSoloM commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much. I'd definitely cherish the memory but that doesn't stop me from doing actions. I'm planning to take her to canada even as tourist and just extend the contract as long as i can.
    Working...
    X