Dylan, Felix, MikeCool Etc (help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan, Felix, MikeCool Etc (help)

All the pretty nigga's and no i'm not gay and i've always wondered why everyone feels so scared of people who are i mean it's not like they say they're gay and drop on their knees and start to force their way with you or something... maybe dey dont find you attractive? anyways,

I haven't been on the forms as of late nor have i played this game inb4 cant host? ss? etc/

So i been seeing this girl for a while, skipped bases like a short stop but i haven't went down on her.

As a matter a fact, i ain't never ate no coochie ever so i'm kind of nervous. My thought is what if i throw up? Every time i brush my tongue i gag, i always fucking gag once when i drink my protein shakes than i just handle it like a soldier... no king. What if i throw up on her and shit bruh?

what do i do? MikeCool said something like "lil nigga, let big pimpin tell you a listen sum...if that pussy clean it should taste like water"

what if it doesn't? Doesn't blood and piss come through that hole? Why would it taste like anything less? HEEEELP!
    Last edited by KYLELOWRYBESTPG; 02-27-2015, 09:10 PM.

just eat it like you eat ramen noodles, after that make her give you head.

Comment

I wanna bang Rousey.

Comment

this really batty..

Comment

yo is this guy gay?

Comment

wt f bruh. Girls nneeds some lovin but make sure the cooochie smell good before you eat it. Otherwise dont eat it.

Comment

I love eating pussy.. might be cause im lightskin. just dont think about it lol.
              think of this way. she giving you head so why not eat her out? its the same shit she putting your dick in her mouth you putting your mouth in her pussy. it goes hand in hand, once you get past the "ew gross she bleeds there once a month" factor, it'll be easy.
              Last edited by Dylan5tar; 03-04-2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• K.Hipster
                K.Hipster commented
                Editing a comment
                yup, never had to worry about this since my girl dont bleed

I'm saving my virginity until marriage.

Comment

I'll give you the most realist advice ever, these youngsters won't give you.

First of all, I've never had your problem. I've always been a dog, if a girl fine I'll eat her azz and gine. That being said, there is a trick to eating puzzy.

I'm sure you've fingered a girl, and by now you know they mostly like their clit rubbed rather than penetrated (The little nub feeling thing on the top of their gine if you put pressure on it.)

So when you eat it, it's the same thing, it's all about the clit. You stick with the very top of the vagina and literally SUCK on her clit, you won't taste a thing because up there it's just skin. The only time your tounge taste anything is if you venture downward toward the hole, but no need for that. Make sure you suck on her clit not just flick your tounge, they like that. Also a lot of guys make the common mistake of lifting up the pussy lip skin before they lick the clit, DO NOT DO IT, not only does it expose you to more taste, but it's too sensitive for them. Lifting up the skin, and going directly on the clit is like a girl playing with your tip after you just busted, it's super sensitive. Now once you got your mouth going (Sucking and flicking the tounge) stick a finger in (Just one) and finger her hella fast while you're eating her clit (Face your finger upwards in the vagina, don't pound it directly in.) She'll bust in no time if she regular, some girls are harder to bust than others. Some girls are damn near impossible to get to bust, for those type of girls I just cheat and put a vibrator on their clit while I finger them, that does the job in like 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeCool View Post
                  I'll give you the most realist advice ever, these youngsters won't give you.

First of all, I've never had your problem. I've always been a dog, if a girl fine I'll eat her azz and gine. That being said, there is a trick to eating puzzy.

I'm sure you've fingered a girl, and by now you know they mostly like their clit rubbed rather than penetrated (The little nub feeling thing on the top of their gine if you put pressure on it.)

So when you eat it, it's the same thing, it's all about the clit. You stick with the very top of the vagina and literally SUCK on her clit, you won't taste a thing because up there it's just skin. The only time your tounge taste anything is if you venture downward toward the hole, but no need for that. Make sure you suck on her clit not just flick your tounge, they like that. Also a lot of guys make the common mistake of lifting up the pussy lip skin before they lick the clit, DO NOT DO IT, not only does it expose you to more taste, but it's too sensitive for them. Lifting up the skin, and going directly on the clit is like a girl playing with your tip after you just busted, it's super sensitive. Now once you got your mouth going (Sucking and flicking the tounge) stick a finger in (Just one) and finger her hella fast while you're eating her clit (Face your finger upwards in the vagina, don't pound it directly in.) She'll bust in no time if she regular, some girls are harder to bust than others. Some girls are damn near impossible to get to bust, for those type of girls I just cheat and put a vibrator on their clit while I finger them, that does the job in like 2 minutes.
                  All i took from this is you eat ass

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

What's wrong with eating ass?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA45uGStjU4

Comment

Working...
                        X