YO NIKOSF IS FAMOUS IRL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO NIKOSF IS FAMOUS IRL

I might be late af but not only is he arguebly the goat fs 1 player and most respected but he was on the breakfast club with chance the rapper under the name "Donnie Trumpet" google him. He and Chance are Chicago based and doing big dope things. THAT IS WHY HE COMPLETELY LEFT THE SCENE... GOOGLE HIM!!!! DONNIE TRUMPET!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ADOG go pursue being an nba player VUJ KEEP INJECTING SH*T AND DO FU**KING DDT'S IN WWE MILK STAY FOCUS CHEF AND LASTLY SK, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!! NIKO F*CKING SF WOW
    Last edited by [GM] Dime; 02-27-2015, 01:08 AM.

F*ck why Fowl and them Chi niggas aint told us bout Niko moving to big tings
    Last edited by [GM] Dime; 02-27-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

LOL @ EDITS BY GM

Comment

This game has a street theme. How come GM wont let us cuss? Were not little kids anymore

Comment

Fam Niko's twitter got like 10k followers

Comment

Originally posted by SicaCute

I guess you know Niko doesnt have hair right ?

Theres the proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAgnnWdgHvA

Who the fuck is that nerd? Niko moving up in this system that was set for us to fail. You talking bout that 2V2 Niko smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by KYLELOWRYBESTPG View Post

Who the fuck is that nerd? Niko moving up in this system that was set for us to fail. You talking bout that 2V2 Niko smfh.

Niko GT = NIKOSF don't believe me look at his earlier videos lol

Comment

lol idk if you're just trying to use Niko's name to get this rapper exposure but everyone knows that the REAL NikoSF is a thick slightly chubby white kid without a hairline.

Comment

Why are you guys showing me some dweeb with a hairline backed tf up, talking to himself while playing an online game?

NikoSF is up next for Chiraq and he's moving on to bigger and better things.

Comment

i thought larson was the goat??

Comment

As the official NikoSF fan club leader, I declare that that is Niko.

Comment

Originally posted by peternoleader View Post

Niko GT = NIKOSF don't believe me look at his earlier videos lol

oh shit your right, this dude is a fucking nerd... counterstrike and dayz..?
                        THIS Nikos soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/gametimemusic and https://soundcloud.com/niko-harissis

drew your high on balt salts b
                        Last edited by Dylan5tar; 03-04-2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

go on .

Comment

Working...
                          X