Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleared to play tonight according to doctors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleared to play tonight according to doctors.

Those of you who think my injuries are fake... here you go. Happened at my party over the weekend, drunk kid plays with knife and I confront him about ends up trying to stab me in the act. I used my IQ to survive the attack by putting my whole dominant right hand in the way in order to avoid worse or possibly death. My whole finger was literally dancing salsa for about 2 hours before I passed out on my couch which was filled with blood. The vain on my middle finger was cut in half and thats why the blood was dripping quickly, if the medics would have took more than 4 hours to arrive I'd be dead at the moment. I've been getting nothing but injuries these past few months and Idk why.. I'm trying to get back on here and play the game but I'm not destined to do so I guess. Sprained Wrists, index fingers, and now my middle finger chunked off. This is why I call myself the Derrick Rose of Gamekiss, I had my glory in 2011 and now I ain't worth a penny on here, I'm just trying to be a top player again thats all and win rings in the process.

Damn, my condolences to you and derrick rose. I'm getting the Greg Povovich treatment and coach has instructed me to rest up the remainder of the regular season so I can be fresh for playoffs in April.

Comment

omg this guy on his period.

Comment

i hope you beat that kids ass

Comment

#TheReturn

Comment

LMFAOOOOO REAL INJURIES? TF UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              LMFAOOOOO REAL INJURIES? TF UP.
              do you always have something negative to say to me?

Comment

Working...
              X