Who wants to make a small bet of $20?

I got Pac.

can't stop faith.

Comment

50$ for pacman anyone pm me

Comment

Mayweather, ez win.

Comment

Watch Mayweather run the whole fight. Its gonna be "entertaining".

Comment

Mayweather
            will remain undeffeated
            TBE

Comment

Pacquiao in this bih

Comment

I would love to see pac knock out Mayweather. But if I put $ on it, I would go with Mayweather.

Comment

lol watch mayweather run and cover.. pacman gonna beat up this nigga.. i think mayweather going down no power punches i saw whole fight of himm its kinda boring no power punches beleive me

Comment

ok here wat gonna happen.

pac gonna underestimate the money team try to trow a punch then mayweather counter with a left hook and pac take a nap while his wife cry in the stand.

Comment

In before we all watch Mayweather go for a decision win *ahem*(Maidana) and run around the ring after having 2 rounds advantage.

Comment

In my opinion, it is kind of risky to bet on Pacquiao but it will be all worth it if he wins. The pot will be much higher if you will bet on him. The problem is, the only way for Manny to win is to score a knockout victory. That, is if he can catch Floyd in the ring. We all know that Floyd is such a technical fighter and he knows how to stay out of a risky situation. On the other side, for me Manny is more of an exciting fighter because of his aggressiveness on the ring. The problem with aggressive fighters is when they are faced with counter punchers. In this May 2 fight, it is a complete showcase of an aggressor and a counter puncher. If Manny has learned his lessons from Juan Manuel Marquez, then he would have no problem with Floyd's counter punching skills. The only thing he needs to worry then is how can he be able to catch Floyd and knock him out to win. And to that, Manny is still the underdog in this upcoming battle. Here's to a source of boxing odds for future reference on the May 2 bout - http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/betting/boxing-odds

Comment

Needless to say, Mayweather's corporation is funding the event. . .*Hint Hint*
                          Pac will absolutely dominate him, but he still won't get the win without the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by JeryWestRocs View Post
                            Needless to say, Mayweather's corporation is funding the event. . .*Hint Hint*
                            Pac will absolutely dominate him, but he still won't get the win without the KO.

I agree with you on this one..

Comment

Working...
                            X