ShotFaked vs. Stylez #TBT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShotFaked vs. Stylez #TBT

My rivalry with Stylez goes way back to FS1. It saddens me that we haven't been active on FS2 at the same time yet. Enjoy this old video of us going at it in FS1.
    Last edited by ShotFake; 02-19-2015, 04:56 PM.

All in all you're the better SG - Although it would be disputed if it's due to ping, but who cares

Comment

Originally posted by MikeCool View Post
      All in all you're the better SG - Although it would be disputed if it's due to ping, but who cares
      I wouldn't say that. I'm still pretty noob.

Comment

StyleZ going to be rusty when he come back, but when he dust it off, the game is going to end with the last shot. it all depend who's on StyleZ's team and who's on ShotFaked's team.

Comment

Not comparing myself to anybody in FS2. Im still noob in my eyes.

Comment

no one compares to fs 2 legend stylez nt kids.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
              no one compares to fs 2 legend stylez nt kids.
              Nobody comparing. This is an FS1 video.

Comment

stylez reading this like

shotfake?
                we not talking about a shot not a shot
                we here talkin about a shotfake.

Comment

My rivalry with Stylez

StyleZ was head and shoulders above you. Its pathetic how you call that a rivalry. You never even played vs him in a tournament did you? Bum.

Comment

Originally posted by LordFowl View Post
                    My rivalry with Stylez

StyleZ was head and shoulders above you. Its pathetic how you call that a rivalry. You never even played vs him in a tournament did you? Bum.
                    Yes actually I did play against him in a tournament, how many times do I have to make you look stupid?. Still dipping on my challenge? If so, you really don't deserve to be here, pussy.
                    Last edited by ShotFake; 02-20-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                      Yes actually I did play against him in a tournament, how many times do I have to make you look stupid?. Still dipping on my challenge? If so you really don't deserve to be here, pussy.
                      When was this? Did you win? Because I remember very clearly me knocking off StyleZ in a tournament while you sitting on the sidelines eating Niko's shit like you always did.

Comment

Originally posted by LordFowl View Post

When was this? Did you win? Because I remember very clearly me knocking off StyleZ in a tournament while you sitting on the sidelines eating Niko's shit like you always did.
                        1. Niko and Stylez did not play at the same time. Once again, you are a dumb fk.
                        2. I lossed to Stylez, Vuj, and rare in the semi finals.
                        3. Keep dipping on my challenge pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                          1. Niko and Stylez did not play at the same time. Once again, you are a dumb fk.
                          2. I lossed to Stylez, Vuj, and rare in the semi finals.
                          3. Keep dipping on my challenge pussy.
                          I never said Niko and Stylez played at the same time, which makes you even more pathetic because you were still on Nikos dick even after he was retired.
                          You have literally no accolades on FS, period, you're in NO position to be calling anybody out because you're a bum. See me in the tournament scrub, i'll make sure you go back in to retirement for good this time.

Comment

Why tournament? Why not...NOW? ;P

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
                              Why tournament? Why not...NOW? ;P
                              Now doesn't matter. Tournament does. I'm going to humiliate him in front of everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X