Replay Files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay Files

Can someone tell me how I can use them? I checked my folder but I cant seem to open up the rep. files. What do you guys do for this?

Go to replays in game, play them and record them with action,fraps etc.

Comment

Yeah the files can only be played by fs2 client game.

Comment

o wow that sucks. Thanks though!

Comment

Yea what they said.

Also, if you have so many replay files and cant see the ones in the past, you can just move the replays above them to a new folder temporarily.

This is if you are looking for old replays to record and what not. (also if its not already inputted, change the order of the replay files in the replay folder to "Date modified", so the latest replays will show up on the top.)

Comment

lmfao fs supporter asking for help.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

Nice comment, your the new DUFF man!

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
                  Yea what they said.

Also, if you have so many replay files and cant see the ones in the past, you can just move the replays above them to a new folder temporarily.

This is if you are looking for old replays to record and what not. (also if its not already inputted, change the order of the replay files in the replay folder to "Date modified", so the latest replays will show up on the top.)

Hi Valioa can u explaine me where should i find the folder that contains all the replay ? im tryin to find the old videos

Comment

Originally posted by ZaynMk2 View Post

Hi Valioa can u explaine me where should i find the folder that contains all the replay ? im tryin to find the old videos

IF YOU ARE A STEAM USER, YOU CAN FIND YOUR REPLAY FILES AS SHOWN IN THE GIF BELOW:

https://gyazo.com/ed4f288a29d4a9422818655384c1ca70

If you use GK ver. You simply go to local disk(C > Gamekiss > Freestyle 2> Replay

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

IF YOU ARE A STEAM USER, YOU CAN FIND YOUR REPLAY FILES AS SHOWN IN THE GIF BELOW:

https://gyazo.com/ed4f288a29d4a9422818655384c1ca70

If you use GK ver. You simply go to local disk(C > Gamekiss > Freestyle 2> Replay

nvm i found it but sadly i couldnt find the video that i was looking anyway thanks

Cheers

Comment

So you telling me people can find this 17months old post but I can't access none of my previous post? LOL [GM] Trifecta thats some ole' bull bullman.

Comment

General discussions are influencing because they help to share all the thoughts through this. Over all there is the idea by the best essay writing service in order to establish the various ways that are there.

Comment

Working...
                          X