SF stat build?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF stat build?

Might play thus game over winter break. Save me some time and tell me what is the best SF stat build these days. Thanks.

Well I put all speed and mid, it depends on your play style. I like to dribble and try to out speed my defender.

Comment

Interested in some defensive stats, maybe dash offense. Im also west so ill be doing a lot of rebounding.

Comment

my stats on SF:

Don't add anything to mid shoot. Sf almost never miss mid anyway.
        Add 3 bars to 3 pt if your going to be main scorer and play dash.
        If your going to focus on layups , then add 3 bars on long layup stat.
        Speed 3 bar always.
        You can also focus on defence then u choose balance type SF and add to tussle, block, rebound

I am scorer and i play mostly dash , but you can also reb on SF. Good team can be SF, PG, PG.

Comment

Your SF is fkin with my brain, what cards do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by NeverFaiding View Post
            Your SF is fkin with my brain, what cards do you have?

sp5 xD hh

Comment

niceeeeeee

Comment

Dash SF - 3pt, speed, stamina Traditional SF - 3pt, long layup, speed, stamina and of course both kinds of SF you are going to find a way to fit in some blocks. Since you are west, I doubt you are going to need any rebound attribute. lol the concept is pretty much the same on FS1. Just emphasis on 3, speed and stamina. Mids? Nah not so much to none because they are ridiciously high and almost impossible to miss wide mid, unless you are trying to shoot over 3 people.

Comment

i added all of my stats to my ass on my sf.

Comment

• Milks
                    Milks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i mean pass excuse me.

Originally posted by Spins View Post

sp5 xD hh

How did you get that much speed and mid then?

Comment

Long Layup, Speed, and 3pt. Since you're west, I'm almost certain you have good ping, so no need for rebound. Block just gives you more block range, I guess it's good for perimeter defense, but you don't need to add any. Mid is useless.

Stamina will also help a bit, but if you're a shrewd SF you should be fine.

Comment

Here is the general discussion among the team regarding different steps so that they can grab the details. On the other hand some users get book report writing help this link that is too helpful in all the surroundings using some basic ideas.

Comment

The San Francisco stat build is a highly effective way to get stats and levels at a rapid pace. It involves a combination between tactics and luck; it's not really an easy pdf tools way to level up to infinity as quickly as you can't find a good team but if managed in the right way, you will reach exceptional levels (from 50-999) with this build. I have used this method for over five years, it works faster than any other methods out there in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                        X