I GOT NO TEAM. wtf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I GOT NO TEAM. wtf?

Rare don't play FS2 because he has a "life", MikeCool goes on once awhile all depend how much coke he take, SoldierKing is too busy finding a way to beat RLBxVujacic in a tournament ON FS1...FS1 tho..., Tyler is a certified Asian and cool enough to play with me (no racism), Milks is too starstruck in love with StyleZ, RLBxKrypto gone , Kozi gone , Fowl in anger management class, StyleZ is leaving to EU on the 31st. So...RECUITING PEOPLE WHO IS GOING TO PASS THE BALL TO KobeBryant 24/7 AND HERE TO WIN THE GAME!!! Gosh. (Picture below are my teammate from left to right) nevermind.

Comment

rare is on fs 1 every day. i tried to get on as challenger for this event but it just closed .

didn't read after the beginning part where it said requirement.

anyways my fs 2 works again so I'll play it more just want to get to 45 with sg before tourney so ye.

Comment

^ you can still join as a challenger. look at the bottom page of the event notice matchups @.@

Comment

only a chance btw

Comment

dear dear Machine, Sorry for your loss. Amen.

Comment

Instead of complaining shithead go find a life. I'll start you on the right path, it's right outside your front door.

Comment

lol Ton of us have left FS2, maybe you guys should move on too..

Comment

Enter The Tournament.

Comment

Working...
                  X