SF Skill points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Skill points

Just a simple question, what skill points did you add on your SF? Which one do u recommend getting the most of first? Is there a screeshot I could use for future references?

put it on pass.

cuz u sure not scoring on the DPOTY.

Comment

Anything else guys?

Comment

Stamina, speed, and block

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Stamina, speed, and block
          No 3pt shot tho? Why not? What type of SF are you (It'd be great if you actually sent a screenshot of it)

Comment

depends on how you wanna play, but i added 3pt, Mid, Speed, Block and Stamina.

Comment

• zeeBomb
              zeeBomb commented
              Editing a comment
              Which one do you prefer to do first? 3pt?

Bring Up My Post

Comment

Top Tier is for little punks. Shohoku is #1

Comment

In general, add mid, speed, and stamina. I wouldn't go past +10 in either speed or stamina though.

Then, it really depends on how much you want to shoot 3s. If you want to shoot a lot of them (not just open ones) then you should invest heavily into it. If not, then you can either increase long layup or your defensive abilities. I've found blocking was more than fine with just +5, but some people prefer to put in more.

Comment

Originally posted by larson View Post
                  In general, add mid, speed, and stamina. I wouldn't go past +10 in either speed or stamina though.

Then, it really depends on how much you want to shoot 3s. If you want to shoot a lot of them (not just open ones) then you should invest heavily into it. If not, then you can either increase long layup or your defensive abilities. I've found blocking was more than fine with just +5, but some people prefer to put in more.

Thanks a ton man.

Comment

yo, put that shit all on speed, makes your dribbling speed mad fast

Comment

http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...line-by-bigjoe

use this guide too!

Comment

Working...
                      X