• Show
Clear All

• Bragging Rights Tournament

Lame .

Comment

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry didnt now that rules and other hadnt shown up look at it again or i posted below

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      3 on 3 Tournament
      Bragging Rights Toutnament
      Where: Co-OP Free Match Friendly
      T-Format: Playoff Best of 3 no loser rounds
      Type: Match By Time 5:00 min
      Registration Dates: July 20 from 3pm EST -July 24 10pm EST
      Rules-No cheating will be allowed if u do experience cheating send me a screenshot/replay on my forum account for further review of the game
      Seeding Will depend on levels and location
      Only USA Teams May Participate and Puerto Ricans(because they’re USA citizens too ya know)
      D/C is equal to a loss for the team with the player who did
      Don’t worry West will play against west and east will play against east I will try to make it as fair as possible for both areas
      Don’t lie because if I do find that your west that’s going to get your ass kicked out and S/O I will check KK
      Only use of 1 your accounts because multiple games will start at the same time
      The cutoff date is the cutoff date OK No Exceptions
      If u only have 2 players during game u must add an AI
      Tournament Date: July 26 2pm-6pm EST
      Prize: Bragging Rights Until Next Tournament and a championship Under Your Belt it would be better but I’m low on funds.
      You may donate gkash and the winning team will receive all the total gkash donated when they add gifting but that’s for next tournament after this one.
      REGISTRATION FORM BELOW

TeamName:
      Team Captain:
      Team Members: Name In Game: Pos: Location: Current Lvl: and 1 Sub: with same information is recommended not mandatory
      My contact Information: DimeTime on forums and in Game Campione! Or Champione! Some scrub took my name DimeTime in game im not him that jerkoff is in pro.

You was just crying. Df. You must've finally found someone to play with

Comment

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do u have to turn something positive into a negative like join the tourney or dont like just stop commenting negative things toward me and btw ive always had people to play on my team with but i wont be in this tournament most likely cause im organizing it
      Last edited by DimeTime; 07-20-2014, 12:00 PM.

• hovsep56
      hovsep56 commented
      Editing a comment
      what ? you too much of a sissy ? to play without your precious cash items grow up you big baby

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      my cash items what cash items cause i dont have any lol u mad im lucky or naw?

hey it ok. I use to do some serious mlg or gamebattle gaming even leagues and tournaments back in the day.
    it need to be more organized like rules, where and when this will take place, have extra information like how many teams and even have a good logo for the front or title symbolizing the tournament. good idea man just trying to help.

Comment

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      as many teams as registered will compete and i put that info in also sorry it didnt show up before
      Last edited by DimeTime; 07-20-2014, 11:38 AM.

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      3 on 3 Tournament
      Bragging Rights Toutnament
      Where: Co-OP Free Match Friendly
      T-Format: Playoff Best of 3 no loser rounds
      Type: Match By Time 5:00 min
      Registration Dates: July 20 from 3pm EST -July 24 10pm EST
      Rules-No cheating will be allowed if u do experience cheating send me a screenshot/replay on my forum account for further review of the game
      Seeding Will depend on levels and location
      Only USA Teams May Participate and Puerto Ricans(because they’re USA citizens too ya know)
      D/C is equal to a loss for the team with the player who did
      Don’t worry West will play against west and east will play against east I will try to make it as fair as possible for both areas
      Don’t lie because if I do find that your west that’s going to get your ass kicked out and S/O I will check KK
      Only use of 1 your accounts because multiple games will start at the same time
      The cutoff date is the cutoff date OK No Exceptions
      If u only have 2 players during game u must add an AI
      Tournament Date: July 26 2pm-6pm EST
      Prize: Bragging Rights Until Next Tournament and a championship Under Your Belt it would be better but I’m low on funds.
      You may donate gkash and the winning team will receive all the total gkash donated when they add gifting but that’s for next tournament after this one.
      REGISTRATION FORM BELOW

TeamName:
      Team Captain:
      Team Members: Name In Game: Pos: Location: Current Lvl: and 1 Sub: with same information is recommended not mandatory
      My contact Information: DimeTime on forums and in Game Campione! Or Champione! Some scrub took my name DimeTime in game im not him that jerkoff is in pro.

if you want a COMPLETLY FAIR MATCH!!!! followed these steps

1: no cards allowed
    2:no SPC chars allowed
    3:no cursing in any way (we want a friendly tournament)
    4:you are allowed to use your skills and skill points
    5: only NON magic outfits allowed SO NO STATS CLOTHINGS
    6: have fun

Comment

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      1 they make the game fun2 im a spc and so are many elite players main char 3 most will curse anyway lol 4 thats stated 5 BRUH who doesnt use magic outfits is probably dumb 6 lol thats stated

This ghetto ass And1 tournament. This shit is like NBA Homecourt.

Comment

• DimeTime
      DimeTime commented
      Editing a comment
      how and btw dont know what that game is

Show me the monnay plz, bragging rights aint worth it

Comment

so basically west only right?

Comment

• DimeTime
        DimeTime commented
        Editing a comment