Fowl's First Month Top List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowl's First Month Top List

I'll be doing one of these every month since all you want to hide behind an alt account. Anyways, here it is:

C: Villigant | Tonio | ChefMilkking | Huge | Iggy

Funny how the Top C List is dominated by east centers even though they're at a huge disadvantage.
    • Villigant is the best center in every aspect, this guy is scary as a blocker, is the best rebounder, and also has incredible game/bball IQ.
    • Tonio and Milks are a wash, Tonio needs to work on his blocks and Milks needs to work on his rebounding.
    • Huge makes the list as a dark horse, this guy is a complete beast and hes only lvl30.
    • Iggy comes in last on the list, this guy is still a beast though. Great blocker, he can hang with anybody on rebs, and he can put the ball in the hole, the guys ahead of him just do some things better than him. All in all, FS2 has a lot of good talent at the C position.

PF: GOAT | Blessed~ | Adogl | BigJoe | DevilFate

PF is the toughest position to play on FS2, but yet very rewarding once you master it.
    • I put myself at number 1 not because i'm cocky or because of my ego, but because its a fact. Like it or not i'm the only PF that you play and wonder "How am I gonna stop this guy from dropping 20+ on me?" Every other PF on the game is basically a Ben Wallace or Bill Russell type with the exception of DevilFate, but i'll get to him soon. Blessed Adog and BigJoe is just a battle of who has a better mix of rebounding,blocking, and IQ.
    • I put Blessed~ ahead of Adog and BigJoe because I feel he is one of the only players who give me trouble defensively. He puts me in uncomfortable positions to score, and he forces me in directions I don't want to go. On top of that he is the better scorer out of Adog and BigJoe.
    • Adog basically rebounds and blocks better than BigJoe. Everything else is a wash.
    • BigJoe has the potential to be Tim Duncan in FS2. Hes good at everything. Probably the best all-around player in the game. Now if he can just go from being "good" and everything to being "great" then he can possibly move up on this list for next month.
    • DevilFate, he is a better scorer than I am. This guy has played FS Taiwan for years. I have no doubt that if he didn't live all the way in Australia he would be higher up on this list but you gotta respect him playing with that high ass ping

SF: Smeb | Quan | Larson | scaly, sf | Pippen

This one was a tough one, not because there were so many good candidates but because its hard to distinguish who is actually good from who really sucks at this position.
    • Where has Smeb been at? I put Smeb at #1 because he was dominating during CBT and the first few weeks of OBT. Very fluid scorer and a loves playing mindgames.
    • Quan is probably the most active out of this list. Probably the least skilled out of the entire list but he is by far the most consistent. He puts the ball in the hole and is hard to stop him. Very good IQ also and a good passer. Also a good defender.
    • Larson comes in at 3. He knows how to utilize the skills he is given, and he does it well. Probably the best all-around, falls in to the same category as BigJoe.
    • scaly, sf is the king of mind games. Doesn't really need many skills to score but his pumps are lethal, he will keep you on your feet all game while guarding him. He needs to work on his IQ though.
    • Pippen reminds me a lot of Quan. They play very similar but I feel that Quan is more well-rounded and has a way better IQ. Pippen is kind of like an Andre Iguodala to Quan's LeBron James.

SG: Sen | StyleZ | Forever | Godric | kho

Not many elite SGs but the ones at the top are extremely lethal.
    • Sen is a beast. Plain and simple. 3 will always be above 2 and this guy will get you a 3 almost every time on offense. He has mastered the back dribble, and can hit his 3s from wayyy behind the arc. Very good passer and great IQ. Clutch, gets you a shot when you most need it. Also the most consistent out of all of the SGs.
    • StyleZ comes in second at SG. He will get buckets in any way he sees possible. He can shoot the 3, mid, and hes also not afraid to take it in to the paint with the big boys. Tough to guard.
    • Forever is a Sen-lite. See my Quan and Pippen comparison. Forever does everything Sen does, Sen just does it better. Hopefully as time goes by this can go from a Iguodala-Bron comparison to Kobe-Jordan.
    • Haven't seen much of Godric, but the times I play him he beasted. I don't know if he belongs higher up on this list tbh, the only thing holding me back from putting him ahead of Forever is me not seeing enough of him.
    • kho hits the most bullshit shots on FS. This guy holds the title. Hes not as difficult to defend as the guys before him, but if you slip up, he WILL make the 3 from wherever he is standings. Its like hes on no miss hacks lol.

PG: TheGreatWall | Phire | RocKetz | lRainl

The PG position is pathetic. There are NO elite PGs. There are guys that understand how to play their position, but NO PGs stand out. I couldn't even come up with a 5th.
    • TheGreatWall is at #1 only because he understands his job and he does it well, plus he takes weight off the scorer's shoulder because he can score. Also the best PG defender.
    • Phire can pass and he can dive. Also has good IQ.
    • RocKetz can pass and can dive, not as good of a defender as Phire.
    • lRainl can pass,dive, and hit his open shots. Not as good IQ or defense as the guys before him.

Yawn. ^

No Bias and yall know this. I don't even get a long with some of these niggas.
    Last edited by GOAT; 07-09-2014, 01:10 PM.

Originally posted by GOAT View Post
    I'll be doing one of these every month since all you want to hide behind an alt account. Anyways, here it is:

C: Villigant | Tonio | ChefMilkking | Huge | Iggy

Funny how the Top C List is dominated by east centers even though they're at a huge disadvantage.
    • Villigant is the best center in every aspect, this guy is scary as a blocker, is the best rebounder, and also has incredible game/bball IQ.
    • Tonio and Milks are a wash, Tonio needs to work on his blocks and Milks needs to work on his rebounding.
    • Huge makes the list as a dark horse, this guy is a complete beast and hes only lvl30.
    • Iggy comes in last on the list, this guy is still a beast though. Great blocker, he can hang with anybody on rebs, and he can put the ball in the hole, the guys ahead of him just do some things better than him. All in all, FS2 has a lot of good talent at the C position.

PF: GOAT | Blessed~ | Adogl | BigJoe | DevilFate

PF is the toughest position to play on FS2, but yet very rewarding once you master it.
    • I put myself at number 1 not because i'm cocky or because of my ego, but because its a fact. Like it or not i'm the only PF that you play and wonder "How am I gonna stop this guy from dropping 20+ on me?" Every other PF on the game is basically a Ben Wallace or Bill Russell type with the exception of DevilFate, but i'll get to him soon. Blessed Adog and BigJoe is just a battle of who has a better mix of rebounding,blocking, and IQ.
    • I put Blessed~ ahead of Adog and BigJoe because I feel he is one of the only players who give me trouble defensively. He puts me in uncomfortable positions to score, and he forces me in directions I don't want to go. On top of that he is the better scorer out of Adog and BigJoe.
    • Adog basically rebounds and blocks better than BigJoe. Everything else is a wash.
    • BigJoe has the potential to be Tim Duncan in FS2. Hes good at everything. Probably the best all-around player in the game. Now if he can just go from being "good" and everything to being "great" then he can possibly move up on this list for next month.
    • DevilFate, he is a better scorer than I am. This guy has played FS Taiwan for years. I have no doubt that if he didn't live all the way in Australia he would be higher up on this list but you gotta respect him playing with that high ass ping

SF: Smeb | Quan | Larson | scaly, sf | Pippen

This one was a tough one, not because there were so many good candidates but because its hard to distinguish who is actually good from who really sucks at this position.
    • Where has Smeb been at? I put Smeb at #1 because he was dominating during CBT and the first few weeks of OBT. Very fluid scorer and a loves playing mindgames.
    • Quan is probably the most active out of this list. Probably the least skilled out of the entire list but he is by far the most consistent. He puts the ball in the hole and is hard to stop him. Very good IQ also and a good passer. Also a good defender.
    • Larson comes in at 3. He knows how to utilize the skills he is given, and he does it well. Probably the best all-around, falls in to the same category as BigJoe.
    • scaly, sf is the king of mind games. Doesn't really need many skills to score but his pumps are lethal, he will keep you on your feet all game while guarding him. He needs to work on his IQ though.
    • Pippen reminds me a lot of Quan. They play very similar but I feel that Quan is more well-rounded and has a way better IQ. Pippen is kind of like an Andre Iguodala to Quan's LeBron James.

SG: Sen | StyleZ | Forever | Godric | kho

Not many elite SGs but the ones at the top are extremely lethal.
    • Sen is a beast. Plain and simple. 3 will always be above 2 and this guy will get you a 3 almost every time on offense. He has mastered the back dribble, and can hit his 3s from wayyy behind the arc. Very good passer and great IQ. Clutch, gets you a shot when you most need it. Also the most consistent out of all of the SGs.
    • StyleZ comes in second at SG. He will get buckets in any way he sees possible. He can shoot the 3, mid, and hes also not afraid to take it in to the paint with the big boys. Tough to guard.
    • Forever is a Sen-lite. See my Quan and Pippen comparison. Forever does everything Sen does, Sen just does it better. Hopefully as time goes by this can go from a Iguodala-Bron comparison to Kobe-Jordan.
    • Haven't seen much of Godric, but the times I play him he beasted. I don't know if he belongs higher up on this list tbh, the only thing holding me back from putting him ahead of Forever is me not seeing enough of him.
    • kho hits the most bullshit shots on FS. This guy holds the title. Hes not as difficult to defend as the guys before him, but if you slip up, he WILL make the 3 from wherever he is standings. Its like hes on no miss hacks lol.

PG: TheGreatWall | Phire | RocKetz | lRainl

The PG position is pathetic. There are NO elite PGs. There are guys that understand how to play their position, but NO PGs stand out. I couldn't even come up with a 5th.
    • TheGreatWall is at #1 only because he understands his job and he does it well, plus he takes weight off the scorer's shoulder because he can score. Also the best PG defender.
    • Phire can pass and he can dive. Also has good IQ.
    • RocKetz can pass and can dive, not as good of a defender as Phire.
    • lRainl can pass,dive, and hit his open shots. Not as good IQ or defense as the guys before him.
    Yawn. ^

No Bias and yall know this. I don't even get a long with some of these niggas.
    LOL at least the man is honest.

Comment

good list i agree with most, villigant is by far best C, prob have larson be # 1 in PG's and greatwall # 2\

also larson is by far best SF i've play with or against in this game, shika doesn't even play the game anymore so idk why hes # 1

Comment

First list that i'm kinda agree with. There just some people on that list that i didnt had the chance to play against.

Kinda sad that i never see my name on any list (not that i deserve to be in any). Seems that i would need to work harder.

Comment

Originally posted by yourgem View Post
          good list i agree with most, villigant is by far best C, prob have larson be # 1 in PG's and greatwall # 2\

also larson is by far best SF i've play with or against in this game, shika doesn't even play the game anymore so idk why hes # 1
          "Where has Smeb been at? I put Smeb at #1 because he was dominating during CBT and the first few weeks of OBT. "

Comment

• yourgem
            yourgem commented
            Editing a comment
            i was smeb/water's PG for all of CBT, and after playing with larson for most of OBT i can say that Larson is overall a better player when it comes to defense and decision making. I haven't talked to shika much but i see him playing league nowadays from time to time.

Good list let me comment on the SG section.

First of all the list shouldn't be numbered, I also obviously don't deserve number 1 either. Godric was good when he played, his shot selection was great but he doesn't play as much so I would replace him with *** (the SG). The list also shouldn't be listed in order, these players have different styles in offense. I constantly try out new styles too and see which is more efficient, back-roll dribble alone even if you can do it anywhere and anytime isn't going to do anything against good defenders.

EVEN though I really want dribbling style to succeed but it has alot of risks compared to to paint style SGs where you can mind game their rebounders or dash style (creates distance from your primary defender and also luring the opposing Center or PF to help D) which can get your rebounder wide open for a safe 2 pointer.

The reality is a 2 is way safer than a 3 and less predictable (I done this I constantly used to go behind the 3pt line trying to dribble but I could never get past their defense or make them jump because they know I would only try to shoot off a dribble and a 3, no mids, no post shots, just 3s those are time when you have adapt to others styles and different shooting methods; BE VERSATILE and test out new things) Nothing worse than getting shutdown in offense as a shooting guard makes you look like a fool and cripple your teammates.

Ok so yeh, I personally think the these top blah blah lists should never be in order, so for SGs I would say that are most notable are:

(not in any order)
          Forever
          Stylez
          Kho

Comment

lol @ putting himself at #1 in PF...

No *** on top 5 SG and droolcup on top 5 PG? nice one man

Comment

Originally posted by D.K View Post
              lol @ putting himself at #1 in PF...

No *** on top 5 SG and droolcup on top 5 PG? nice one man
              This is MY list. And it is completely unbiased. *** is not better than any of the SGs i put up there, eat shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PGSen
                Good list let me comment on the SG section.

First of all the list shouldn't be numbered, I also obviously don't deserve number 1 either. Godric was good when he played, his shot selection was great but he doesn't play as much so I would replace him with *** (the SG). The list also shouldn't be listed in order, these players have different styles in offense. I constantly try out new styles too and see which is more efficient, back-roll dribble alone even if you can do it anywhere and anytime isn't going to do anything against good defenders.

EVEN though I really want dribbling style to succeed but it has alot of risks compared to to paint style SGs where you can mind game their rebounders or dash style (creates distance from your primary defender and also luring the opposing Center or PF to help D) which can get your rebounder wide open for a safe 2 pointer.

The reality is a 2 is way safer than a 3 and less predictable (I done this I constantly used to go behind the 3pt line trying to dribble but I could never get past their defense or make them jump because they know I would only try to shoot off a dribble and a 3, no mids, no post shots, just 3s those are time when you have adapt to others styles and different shooting methods; BE VERSATILE and test out new things) Nothing worse than getting shutdown in offense as a shooting guard makes you look like a fool and cripple your teammates.

Ok so yeh, I personally think the these top blah blah lists should never be in order, so for SGs I would say that are most notable are:

(not in any order)
                Forever
                Stylez
                Kho
                From all the SG i played against in game, i would definitly put you as one of the best. You alwayls find a way to score a 3. I've lost so many game against you, sigh.

Comment

I've only seen StyleZ play, but I can't wait to get to pro to play against these guys. Seems like you put some thought into this, I'll check its accuracy when I get there.

Comment

I don't find Quan as good as the rest, but seriously, you added this nigga Pippen? buddy is trash as fuck. I wouldn't even put the dude in the top 30 list. I have yet to see Pippen even play anywhere near the same level as the other SF's mentioned or other players ingame, the nigga's all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                      I don't find Quan as good as the rest, but seriously, you added this nigga Pippen? buddy is trash as fuck. I wouldn't even put the dude in the top 30 list. I have yet to see Pippen even play anywhere near the same level as the other SF's mentioned or other players ingame, the nigga's all hype.
                      Lol name an SF better than pippen who doesn't spam 1 move?

Comment

• K.Hipster
                        K.Hipster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        those clumsy sentences look sloppy as hell, why you sweating on a personal opinion? You a lowkey PG, bruh. You take no shots, you cant dribble, and you only spam 'S'. And i've beaten you before, actually, probably more than anyone else on this topic alone. #facts #imagoon #youacoon
                        Last edited by K.Hipster; 07-11-2014, 03:15 PM.

• PersonOf1nterest
                        PersonOf1nterest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If i take no shots, how come i average more points than you?Clown your avi suits you well.

• K.Hipster
                        K.Hipster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        bruh, those them points from rookie days

Anyone know how to fix crash bug? and I did ccleaner did the update, and now I can join pro lobby and everything, but randomly closes now... and ask to report bug?? help pls?

Comment

I'm not perfect I'm just worlds best.

Comment

If your Toplist isn't biased then why isn't MikeCool on it for C?

Comment

Working...
                          X