Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*** You Who Stole My Name (Thoughts after 3 hours of Playing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** You Who Stole My Name (Thoughts after 3 hours of Playing)

So some bum ass nigga stole my name. It's all good tho, I got a new name.

Anyways I played a few games before forcing to quit due to the common shitty server problem that makes me stuck at 0% and 30%.

So so far this is a FAR better game than FS1.

Reasons: Better graphics, smoother game play, no glitches, no A spam, no moving screen, more realistic movements, requires teamwork + chemistry + real basketball tactics, real skills.

This game is everything I thought it would be lol.

Those who prefer FS1 need to understand that FS is a basketball game overall, you're just too used to the glitches such as kukgi and pigec and kal reb and other bulls***.

Once again, this game is awesome.

I hope they fix that f***ing dumb ass 0% and 30% stuck for the people who gets f***ed over.

Hahaha you couldn't restist playing :P

So far I think it's a much better game than FSSB, a few bugs here and there but that is to expect on a closed beta.

it is much more realistic and smooth, I like it.

Characters will be wiped at CBT so you will be able to get your name back if your quick enough on OBT no?

I don't even know what pigec is haha..

Comment

There is A spam but i've only played one team that did it and it is annoying but not as annoying as in FS1 because you don't sit on the ground for 5 seconds. It seems to be a pretty good strat if you have a good C because its one of the only teams I lost to after I somewhat figured out how the game works.

Comment

It's kinda bias because of that 0% - 30% glitch. i thought its from my PC smh.

Comment

You can spam A off the ball to get open. (as a point guard)

Comment

Do you actually have to play Defense now? Like, did they get rid of face-up spam?

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyacosta View Post
              Hahaha you couldn't restist playing :P

So far I think it's a much better game than FSSB, a few bugs here and there but that is to expect on a closed beta.

it is much more realistic and smooth, I like it.

Characters will be wiped at CBT so you will be able to get your name back if your quick enough on OBT no?

I don't even know what pigec is haha..
              Pigec = Pump fake then direct pass

Comment

Originally posted by Såint View Post
                You can spam A off the ball to get open. (as a point guard)
                lol wutttttt?

Comment

Originally posted by FortyTwo View Post
                  Do you actually have to play Defense now? Like, did they get rid of face-up spam?
                  aren't you the kid that made a rap diss about me?

Comment

Originally posted by Tang View Post

aren't you the kid that made a rap diss about me?
                    https://youtu.be/ok6cm2Hxqnc

Comment

Can't Stop Faith.
                      Aim To Talk To A Girl Today Before You Worry About Tang.
                      RaNzZz, Talk To A Girl.

The Recent Ankle Break Patch (Added At End Of 2021 I Believe): Restored SG's To Being Very Hard To Guard Again 1v1. Glory To G-d.

The Game Still Involves Team Play.
                      Before The Ankle Break Patch Though It Was Possible To Hold A SG To 70 pct shooting percentage From The Mid 1v1 (Or Around 74-75 Pct With Double Mid Success) By Simply Late Contesting And Following The Dribble Well. Now I Believe 1v1, It Is Very Difficult To Stop A Skilled SG.

High 3pt Success Has Also Impacted The Game And Sometimes Has Made Guarding 1v1 Very Difficult, You Possibly Need Team Defensive Tactics.

The Game Has Changed, But Nothing Great Is Accomplished Alone.
                      G-d Is Good.

Comment

Oh Ya:* And Try Not To Use Bad Language: If You Have The Strength.
                        Last edited by SoldierKingChosen; 03-21-2022, 02:19 AM. Reason: Changed Punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierKingChosen View Post
                          Can't Stop Faith.
                          Aim To Talk To A Girl Today Before You Worry About Tang.
                          RaNzZz, Talk To A Girl.

The Recent Ankle Break Patch (Added At End Of 2021 I Believe): Restored SG's To Being Very Hard To Guard Again 1v1. Glory To G-d.

The Game Still Involves Team Play.
                          Before The Ankle Break Patch Though It Was Possible To Hold A SG To 70 pct shooting percentage From The Mid 1v1 (Or Around 74-75 Pct With Double Mid Success) By Simply Late Contesting And Following The Dribble Well. Now I Believe 1v1, It Is Very Difficult To Stop A Skilled SG.

High 3pt Success Has Also Impacted The Game And Sometimes Has Made Guarding 1v1 Very Difficult, You Possibly Need Team Defensive Tactics.

The Game Has Changed, But Nothing Great Is Accomplished Alone.
                          G-d Is Good.
                          https://youtu.be/MmfKTbBKD-Y

Comment

Can't Stop Faith.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierKingChosen View Post
                              Can't Stop Faith.
                              https://youtu.be/0dUlZ3kZ5sg

Comment

Working...
                              X