The Indonesian worst beginner in Asian server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Indonesian worst beginner in Asian server

An Asian server introduces the worst Indonesian beginner In addition, as for me, the beginner of FreeStyle2 hits the impossible shot not to pass at all though I call PassMePassMe repeatedly and fires mistakes, and it is natural for there not to be defense at all and thinks that there is no help for it. I say so the beginner. However, as for all the Indonesian beginners, a site for beginners seems to exist more than the above only in bad Indonesia, and the Indonesian beginner does all the members, the same nuisance act as follows rigidly 1 Regardless of position, they enter the center of the coat by force and monopolize the center of the coat until fulltime 2 They continue it until fulltime without having at all the ear which hears 2 no matter how much anyone say that you are obstructive 3 All 3 speaks the same Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ English words such as stupid,fun,toxic,kid,ever,blame repeatedly and, for eight years, continue using the same English word. Probably it will be written in the beginner site. 4 They answer a telephone, and, just after four games start, a character stops and it is free easily and permits a partner 3P. they answer a telephone during a game, and a character stops and permits a partner 3P. The worst, cutting. Probably it will be written in the site for Indonesian beginners that I give priority to a telephone over a game. 5 Continue passing only SG, anyway, regardless of a position, is screen. SG is blocked by a result, the probability drop of the shot or a partner. When all the Indonesian beginners have the characteristic mentioned above, and play a game, an Indonesian and all judgments are intense from the player of possibility et al. in a short time; though is criticized, the Indonesian is not going to revise at all their faults It is an impossible race that they play FreeStyle2
    Last edited by heoun; 12-07-2022, 07:42 AM.

Stop ranting. Enter the tournament if you think you're good.

Comment

Working...
    X