Dear GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear GM

The Southeast Asian player cannot speak FreeStyle2. That's impossible.
    An Indonesian in particular.

When a telephone rings during a game, I stop a game, and the Indonesian does not move for eight years, or frequent し yet continues an act to cut.
    There is not even a sign to be settled at all no matter how much careful.

When the manner is the worst, and it is warned That is clearly bad that the Southeast Asian player do not seem to have even the concept called the manner, I continue using Toxic and every time, the same words and do not revise at all their faults

In addition, as for taking revenge in the other characters in thinking ill a lot

The players of the developed country of Losangeles server and the EU server do not almost have any problem, but there are not the Southeastern Asian players living in the level that is different from the developed country where only the Asian server is a lawless area even for the online game

The current Singaporean server is abnormally slow in processing speed and hardly thinks to be the server representing the area of the wide area

As please move an Asian server to Tokyo immediately, and processing speed becomes absolutely in comparison with Singapore fast drastically, and, as for the Southeastern Asian players whom I was short of playing a game like a Japanese well in high Ping, an absolute is remarkably impossible in common sense not to be able to do even An online game

The Singaporean server is processing capacity such as the fossil. For the Japanese sense to live in the developed country, it is not possibly thought.
Working...
X